【11】

(A/N: Oh)

•Your Pov•

"Neville longbottom.".

Half of the class gasped while many was just shocked. I just clapped silently. Smiling knowing Neville was very shy and weak I know that somewhere in him he's brave.

"Step forward." lupin demanded still smiling. The shaking boy stepped forward before lupin talked again.

"Okay Neville, what do you fear the most?"

Neville struggled to answer before speaking up again.

"P-Professor S-Snape."

Alot of people started laughing but it was true. I was also a bit afraid of Snape seeming as he made a bad first impression when I was on 1st year.

"Quite down class." Lupin demanded.

"Noe Neville do you know what your grandmother wears?" He'd ask before Neville nodded.

"Yes she wears a red handbag."

"No no. Dont tell me but Intead imagine it.".

Neville nodded. I was a but worried seeing his scared explained but I continued repeating in my head everyone was going to be alright.

"Now grab your wand and repeat after me. Riddikulus."

"Riddikulus."

"Now Neville when I open this drawer you will do the wand technique and say the words riddikulus."

I felt myself shake slightly before moving backward pushing people infront as I was now at the back. I'd sit down leaning against the wall . That's when I heard someone sit beside me. I'd look seeing Ron .

"Hey ron." I'd whisper .

"I came to ask you a question."

I'd look at him before smiling softly. I heard the while class gasp in amazement I looked seeing professor Snape turn into Neville grandmothers clothes.

"What is it Ron-?" I'd turn my head only seeing he want there. I'd look seeing he wasn't there I'd look seeing he was second in line. I'd smile watching him stepping up seeing the boggart turn into a huge spider making a few people jump in fear. My eyes widened holding my knees tightly.

I'd Slowly look up seeing the spider now in rollercoasters making me laugh and smile before seeing Ron was gone.

"I love your laugh."

I'd Yelp in surprise before looking beside me seeing the cute red head smiling at me sitting and also leaning back.

"S-So what was Y-Your question?" I'd ask before seeing him fiddle with his fingers.

"Are. We.." he'd start fiddling with his fingers more before seeing his cheeks turn rosy.

"Are we. Together?"

My mind finally understood. He was asking if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I'd smile at him before feeling my cheeks turn pink. Before slowly placing my small hand ontop of his .

"I-I guess s-so." I'd answer.

"Ooo its Harry's turn!"

I'd look up seeing harry about to step up seeing the boggart slowly changing into a dementor. Lupin quickly stepped infront and I  was a bit amazed seeing what he was afraid of.

A moon?

I'd tap my chin thinking before hearing the whole class was dismissed.

"C'mon we have to get to the great hall so we can get to our next class."

I'd nod before standing up walking out of the door with Ron talking about quidditch and other subjects. Ron was nice to talk to he was also very nice to talk to just like Seamus.

Speaking of Seamus where is he-

"Hey (Y/n)!"

I whip my head around seeing the cheery brown haired boy walking up to me making me smile at him.

"Hello Seamus!" I'd answer

"I would love to come to the library with you we could read a book together!"

"Oh."  I'd look at Ron .

"We can eat lunch another day Ron."

I'd go on my tippy toes placing a kiss on his cheek before letting go of his hand before walking with Seamus.

"You and Ron huh~?"

I felt my face turn a deep shade of red before coming my face with my hands.

"S-Stop." I whined ..

"Just teasing."

▪︎Time  Skip ▪︎

"Hmmm, is this really true?!" I'd ask a bit amazed seeing the many dragon eggs.

Me and Seamus were walking through the halls walking to my next class.

"Mhmm. Very true. Not only that there egg shell changes color."

Seamus explained and I'd gasp.  We reached the place seeing the ladder and a line. I'd smile before looking at Seamus again.

"This is my stop Seamus!"

"See you at the quidditch game!"

I watched  him walk away and I'd walk to harry smiling at Hermione ron and my brother.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey (Y/n)!"

"Hi (Y/n)!"

I'd look at harry waiting for a response but nothing. I felt like crying but didnt instead looked straight ahead before seeing the line was moving pretty fast.

"You alright (Y/n)?"

"I'm fine Ron."