【4】

!Third person Pov¡

"(Y/n)! Wake up!!"

Ron continued to shake the lifeless girl as she fainted with harry . Now that the three knew it was a dementor that made the two potters faint.

"She'll be fine Ron." Harry comforted Ron as he was eating his piece of chocolate.

"She faints when she afraid." Harry explained as he lifts (Y/n) up and slowly leaned her on his shoulder.

"I was er- just checking." Ron explained as his cheek turned rosy.

"Obviously..." Hermione explained as the train started moving again making the three jump slightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Ron asked glaring at Hermione.

Hermione closed her book and looked up at the two and looked to see if (Y/n) was asleep. She was. and it was the perfect time to talk.

"Its obvious you like her." Hermione teased and that sentence made harry tense up.

"H-Huh?!" 

Ron looked down embarrassed and harry looked at Ron before placing his arm around (Y/n) protecting her.

"And you knew about this?" Harry asked looking at Hermione and she nodded.

"Yep."

"He was going to confess to today. But since you two cant go to hogsmead." Hermione explained jumping on her seat slightly excitedly.

"Really?"  Harry asked leaning back now thinking.

"How do I tell her?!" Ron asked Hermione as she shook her head and sighed

"Well...she isnt going to the hogsmead trip-"

"WHAT she isnt going?!"

"No.." Hermione answers as she tapped her chin to think.

"If I were you...I think there going to sneak into the trip."

"Are u sure?!"

"Yep."

"And how did you know Hermione?!"

"I know too much."

"Yea it's a bit scary.." Ron muttered .

They continued talking . That's when there conversation was cutt of by the sound of shuffling. The little girl (Y/n) awoke after fainting.

•Your Pov•

Slowly opening my eyes to the sound of chattering . I didnt faint.  It was an excuse for me to sleep today seeming I was still tired and I couldn't sleep since mr weasley told us about Sirius.

Just hearing the name gave me a shiver run through my back.

"(Y/n)?! Are you okay?" I heard a worried voice and immediately knew it was Ron.

I nod slightly and I look at my shoulder seeing Harry's arm around me..I look at him a bit confused but he still wasnr looking at me.

"Uhmm. What did I miss?" I ask removing the arm off my shoulder.

(I had to stop it here to say. I'm typing with during class)

"Ooh nothing.." Hermione smiled at me before opening her book and continuing to read.

I nod still confused "well I'm going back- I Mean I'm gonna sleep." I now leaned onto Harry's shoulder and slowly closed my eyes and finally went to sleep.

-Time Skip-

•Your Pov•

"Wait so Hagrids a professor?!"

The three nod as we continue walking outside of the building going to Hagrids hut for our next lesson.

"Mhmm. You should've seen him. He was so happy." Hermione held her bag tighter smiling happily.

"A bit to happy." Ron mutters and I elbowed his on the side before looking at harry again.

"Are you alright Harry?" I ask and he looks at me before nodding.

"Let's just go. I dont want to be late." Hermione said quickly looking at the watch on her wrist.

-Another Time Skip.-

•Your Pov•

Walking around seeing the place was packed. I was a bit shocked about how much Slytherins there were but worst of all. Malfoy was there meaning this afternoon was going to be a strange one.

I was still looking for harry. That's when I felt something or someone bump into me.  I quickly find my balance before looking who it was. Malfoy..

"I'm uh-. Sorry." I mutter looking down a bit embarrassed.

"Its....fine." 

My eyes widened hearing Malfoy not in his usual bitchy state . But instead hes being nice to me?

"Where your brother?" He asked crossing his arm.

"I dont know actually..." I whisper looking up at him again. Knowing I was too short to see through the crowds.

(Cant relate.)

Malfoy then stood on his tippy toes and pointed at a direction. 

"Hes there potter." Malfoy explained.  I'd thank him before rushing through the crowds and finally found harry.

"Why were you talking to Malfoy?" Was the boy question harry asked.

"He helped me!"

We then heard footsteps and I steep my eyes to the noise. We were at the front so I could see everything.. my eyes widened seeing a huge bird thingy.

"This her' is buckbeat."