【6】

enjoy!

•Your Pov•

Walking around the halls as I was waiting for harry to get his invisibility cloak. That's when I heard talking and I stopped at me tracks wanting to hear the conversation.

"And how will they find out?" I heard Mcgonagall ask.

"Well they are bound to find out."

"About what exactly?"

"That suiris black is Harry's and (Y/n)'s  god father."

My eyes widened and I gasp while covering my mouth in shock. I blink a few times .

"We'll. Talk about this later Mcgonagall!"

I blink a few times before speed walking away and I finally met harry.

"C'mon!" Harry grabbed my hand as we placed the invisibility cloak was . I wanted to tell harry but decided not to it was kind of like the same decision when they decided not to tell me about the polyjuice..

We went through a passage.

"Lumos." I mumbled waving my wand making a smile ball of light appear at the tip of my wand.

We continue walking until we were met by a trapped door. We slowly open it and Harry looks up before looking at me again. "Coast is clear." He would mumble before climbing up as I do the same. 

We hide behind boxes hearing footsteps and once again pull the invisibility cloak on us. We continue walking before slowly opening the door and looking around seeing we were at honey ducks. I gulp before looking at Harry "Harry I have to tell you something-" "Look there it's hermoine and Ron!" Harry pointed at afar I smile seeing Ron. AND Hermoine! I shake my head feeling my cheeks heat up more. 

We were going to walk but that's when we were stopped seeing Malfoy walking up to them. I blink a few times seeing the situation. "Hide behind the tree." Harry whispered at me. He gave me the We-Gonna-prank-  look and my mouth forms a O knowing what was going to happen. We both walk to the tree and I sit down on the cold frosty snow . I heard shouts and screams and also laughter. 

I chuckled at the image in my head . "Harry." I heard hermione whine. 

"Wait if your here where's (Y/n)?" I heard Ron's voice

I move out of the tree and wipe off the snow on me before speaking "Hey guys."  I smile walking up to them..

"I told you." Hermione smirked looking at the two boys.

"Well C'mon. We can get some butterbeers!" Ron explained happily.

I'd smile at Ron's actions but still felt guilty I haven't told Harry. Knowing he would be angry at me so its best if I tell him soon.

"Harry-"

"Look theres the shop!" Hermione pointed.

We both walk and I was now a bit frustrated knowing I couldn't even talk to harry. I sigh before walking in and we all order butterbeers and I saw Ron look around and saw disgust in his face. I look seeing The Ginny weasley snogging another boy.

"Gross.." Ron mutters making Hermione scoff.

Our butterbeers came and I grabbed it looking at the substance and gulp seeing it wasnt that appetizing. I take the handle and place the rim on my lips and lean back and taste it. I felt my whole body heat up and I smile in satisfaction.

"If harry say you and (Y/n) snogging I dont think he'd care!" Hermione said crossing her arms.

I felt my eyes widened and my face turned a deep shade of red as I look at harry and he looks back at me.
I quickly take another drink and look down embarrassed.

"Y-You can stop now Hermione." I suggested.

"Yes please do."

"Well I'm just speaking facts."