【13】

(Y'all I'm making an Hermione x reader story. If that's fine with you! . But enjoy this! In the book Hermione slaps Malfoy but in the movie she punches. So ima just go with the Movie)

______________

•Your Pov•

"I said shove off Malfoy!"

My eyes widened seeing harry infront of me. I was very confused not only because I thought harry was mad at me but also because Malfoy was in his bitchy state again.

"M-Malfoy." I would stutter blinking a few times .

"What potter?"

"Don't you dare even talk to her Malfoy." Harry threatend as the three went infront of me.

What is happening?! It's not as if I'm the youngest here! I'm only 13 and so is the rest of them .

"Oh haven't I told you. My father saw my arm and decided to talk to the ministry."

I saw crabbe and Goyle chuckle only making my grow slightly.

"And that bird or whatever will have its head thrown off in no time. I think there about to start if you want to watch the show."  Malfoy smirked.

My eyes widened while I heard the three gasping .

"But why do such a thing-"

"Your so gonna get it MALFOY!"

Pushing past the three pointing my wand on his chin glaring at him seeing his scared expression only made me more excited and I smiled slightly.

"(Y-Y/n)! It isnt worth it!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the crys of harry. I blinked a few times before placing my wand down and slowly turning around.

I heard Malfoy snickering and I felt my anger grow more. I'd turn around before putting my hand into a fist charging at Malfoy punching him right in the face. I then looked at my hand and my eyes widened.

"M-Malfoy.  I didn't mean t-"

"That was wicked (Y/n)!" I heard Ron's voice and my eyes widened a bit. Guilt ran through me and I shook my head seeing Malfoys nodr bleeding...

"I-Im so sorry." I stutterd pushing through the three and running away as I felt tears threatend to fall down my face. I never thought to hurt anybody. Iv never hit anyone and actually made them bleed.

Just from the scene I had just witnessed was making me even more guilty.

"(Y/n)?! Are you alright?" I heard Seamus ask and I stopped at my tracks staying in balance and looked at him.

"I-I. Punched Malfoy." I whispered

"But why?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder for comfort. I'd sniff and he shook his head before hugging me.

"No need to tell me (Y/n)." I nodded sniffing once more before wiping my wet eyes.

■With , the chosen one the red head and the wormbook.■

"She must feel horrible."  Hermione said sadly holding the strap of her bag tightly while sighing. She did see toy running away.

"Hopefully she's alright." Harry muttered sadly looking at Hermione.

Ron nodded walking through the halls concerned looking at evrey inch and every corner trying to find his girlfriend.

"Well. Let's find her before we get to Hagrids." Ron muttered and the two nodded and also looked around.

The red heads eyes widened as he stopped in his tracks seeing Seamus and (Y/n) hugging. He felt his heart ache slightly and felt pain run through his body.

What was this feeling?!

He always had a bad feeling about Seamus because he thought he had a crush on you. But in reality he was just jealous. Jealous how he thought semis got more attention that he did.

He was wrong. So wrong. So wrong in fact that to two people next to him looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious. Go get your girlfriend!"  Hermione explained.

(A/n: *cough cough.* and yours in another book)

Harry crossed his arm slightly glaring at the boy knowing that his bestfriend was dating his only sister.

"Oh oops."  Hermione explained laughing awkwardly.

"You and her?"

"Yea..."

Hermione looked at the two awkwardly knowing how protective harry was.

"Fine. But if you hurt her I wont take second chances to Hex you!" Harry threatened almost sounding as if he was Malfoy.

Ron nodded quickly and sighed looking at his lover again.

"(Y/n)!"

I had to add this

I had to add thisIt's one of my favorite animes

Anyway goodbye!