【12】

(A/N: -sigh-malfoy cute tho 👉👈)

Your Pov

"Harry please talk to me." I'd beg but he was still looking forward and I'd look Down sadly before looking seeing I was next in line to go up the ladder. Sighing I walk up popping my head out and finally climbing onto the hard wooden floor hearing a creak making me a bit scarred. I look around seeing Dean Thomas before smiling .

"Hey Dean!" I walked over to him seeing him wave at me.

"Is it alright if I work with you ?" I asked shyly

"If course!" He'd answer making me smile before sitting down next to him and we started chatting and laughing that's when we saw the professor walk in.

"Great.." I heard Dean mumble and I'd look at him confused.

"Is everything alright?" I whispered sitting down in a comfortable position.

"This may be the worst class..." He answerd back making me laugh quietly.

with the Red head, wormbook and the chosen one.•

"So your never going to forgive her?"

"I have bigger issues."

"Like what?"

"Sirius black."

Ron frowned and looked behind him seeing (Y/n) laughing with Dean. He didn't want to get Jealous so he turned back continuing to talk with Harry.

"This is a stupid class."

Ron and harry jumped from the sudden voice beside them. They look seeing Hermione and they blinked a few times confused.

"When did you get here?!"

"I was always here. Gosh Ronald."

Hermione scoffed before crossing her arms and Ron and harry look at each other confused before professor trealway walked in.

"Welcome class."

"Hello.."

A slow mumble from the crowd as she smiled slightly..

"Today we will be learning how to read tea cup leaf's."

"Oh well this is stupid!" Hermione crossed her arms .

"Is there something you'd like to say Granger?"

They whole class turned to her seeing her angry face only making (Y/n) a but more scared knwoing that there was going to be drama.

"Yes this class is stupid."

"Well obviously you've never read the-"

"We're learning how to read leaf's for sake, that's never going to help us in the real wizardry world!"

Hermione shouted before grabbing her bag and glaring at the professor.

"I'm leaving!" Hermione said finally before walking out of the classroom leaving everyone shocked. (Y/N) wanted to run after her but she didn't know what to do in such a situation.

"Please professor! Let me look for her!"

(Y/n) got up and ran out of the room.

"There never coming back." Ron muttered as harry nodded in agreement.

•Your Pov•

"Hermione!"

"Please come back."

I was walking around the place till I bumped into someone. I kept my stance and rubbed my forehead before slowly looking up.

"M-Malfoy.. I'm so sorry."

"Its fine potter."

My eyes widened slightly seeing Malfoy apologize or even forgive me. He's always been so soft around me it's a bit cute..

"What are you doing here potter?"

"Oh-I erm- I'm looking for Hermione."

"Oh she's in class."

I raised my eyebrow confused before smiling and thanking him before walking away. Now I was  very confused. How could Hermione be in class when she was just in one . and how did she get to class so fast without being late?

Many thoughts were running through my mind trying to figure this out as if this was a puzzle and I was trying to put it together.

Running down the stairs and only seeing class ending . I saw Hermione and rushed to her.

"Where were you?"

"In class." 

My mind was.now blank and I didn't know what to say anymore. I blinked a few time now super confused.

"Hey guys!"

We look behind us seeing Ron and harry walking to us. "Haha hey guys."

"Are you alright Hermione?" Harry asked hearing the concern in his voice.

"I'm fine harry."

We then were walking outside as I yawned I felt something hold my hand. I look seeing Ron intwining my hands with his . My face was now dusted with a light pink colour..

"Wait. Ronald did you confess?!" Hermione asked jumping happily.

Ron nodded shyly as I saw Harry's eyes glare slightly at Ron .

"Well... then.." Harry mutterd.

"You  better not break her heart!" I heard harry threaten Ron making me snicker quietly.

"Look who it is."

We all wip our heads seeing Malfoy in his bitchy state. Now I look at him  blinking a few times. I could've sworn he was nice to me a few minutes ago. And I was definitely not hallucinating.

"Shove of Malfoy." Harry got infront of me and Held a arm out securing me.

"Oh look who it is. Potter trying to protect his weak sister." Malfoy smirked.

"I said shove off Malfoy!"