28:you aren't

"i was just looking at you through my both eyes in fear,fear that you did let go my arms sometimes after you are tired from everything,from me"

no one pov
"what the hell is happening here?!"

taehyung bursted from the door while holding the cup of hot coffee,putting it aside and immediately headed towards jungkook who was on the floor with wide eyed.

he held jungkook in his arm and the younger broke into tears,tears of sadness and sorrow running down his cheeks. "you did this right?! why?! he was your son for god sake!" taehyung yelled without caring the amplitude of his voice disturbing others,all that matters were the question lingering around the duo head...

why did she physically hurt him?

minyoung coughed and laughed sarcastically while looking at them with the same cold glare,meanwhile the soft gazed was long gone away from her.she flipped her hair and said "he isn't my son,well he is but i don't want him"

the sentence hit jungkook with a thud on the chest,inner heart felt like it stopped for a moment. "wh-what are y-you saying?" jungkook finally got the courage to ask her mother,who was fuming in anger and disguise.

minyoung sighed and suddenly thought about the night where it all started...

flashback

"i'm home!" her husband yelled from downstairs and woke her up from the short quick slumber after making jimin slept peacefully on the other room of his.

she went downstairs and found out he was drunk because of the smell and weird stumbling steps.she rub her forehead and headed towards him "you're drunk honey,let's headed inside and slept" she said softly but what she did not know about what was about to change...

her husband slowly walked and ended in front of her and immediately tugged her hair making minyoung winced in pain.she hold his hand begging to stop the torture and release the grip. "you know today my boss fired me,i went towards the club and found out something interesting-"

he stopped for a moment and pushed her to the wall leaning against it with a sickening smirk minyoung hope it wasn't what she was thinking. "-you said to me that you love me right,but then why was my friend had your contact!?"

that's sentenced made her eyed went wide.she didn't do anything nor giving her private number to anyone unknown.the wife shook her head to the side by side "no! i never ever did that! you won't let me even had a friend"

before she could regained more words,she got slapped on the face making minyoung turned ninety degrees to the side,with tears now brimming her eyes.her husband grabbed her wrist and walked towards their bedroom,slamming the door shut and laid her down on the bed with a smile,demon smile...

"let's make love,love.you're my stress reliever"and that's how minyoung found herself screaming loudly and pleaded to stop but got none,she got nothing even screaming the loudest she could.he went without stopping and each time it's harder and painful.the night was harsh.

that day,she promised herself to not accept the child she was forced to be the mom,because of the stupid husband,she was forced to be someone's mother for nine months only and gone,out of their sight,leaving the miserable child with a devil,without happiness...

flashback ended

"yo-your father rape me,i left after that because i don't want to accept you,i was forced to be your mom but i only want peace life not being rape jungkook! could you understand that! it's-it's all your fault! urgh" jungkook's mother explained with lots of exasperation heard all over her words.

jungkook laid there still couldn't process what he heard.that meant nobody was his true family.that meant nobody actually wanted him to be here with them.and that being said,his was an illegitimate child according to the law.

his gripping on taehyung tighten and making himself trembling.his husband noticed his changes and hugged him tightly to help jungkook felt that he actually belonged here,with him.

"shh jungkook you're alright,everything's okay,you're not what you think okay? you are just like me but even more special" but jungkook didn't but it at all.he was frustrated with himself.he felt more and more despondent as the time went by slowly.

"how-how could you said that minyoung! you were supposed to take care of him not hurting him even more with your words! i knew rape was an illegal thing but jungkook isn't a thing,he was a human with feelings,with heart! i-i couldn't believe you changed after all of this" taehyung yelled all out because of the depressed moment.

he couldn't understand why she hated jungkook so much after knowing he was still her son by law.suddenly jungkook tugged on taehyung's shirt asking to help him towards the wheelchair.but before he sat,he stood up while leaning on taehyung as the older had a firm gripped on his waist.

"i-i'm sorry for being born in this world accidentally by d-dad,i knew you hate me but i will never hate you.i know you were frustrated and felt miserable,heck i knew rape is really,really bad thing he did towards you.and as the result,i'm here.but i still love you,i still do everyday" he ended his sentence with another teardrop on his left cheeks.

minyoung was having a thud on her heart.in herself,he was supposed to hate her but turned out it was clockwise.she doesn't know what the feelings of hers but she knew it was anything but happy.

taehyung took a notice from the younger.he was surprised from inside because jungkook still loved her truly even knowing the love was pointless.he brought jungkook to the wheelchair and pushed him towards the door. "hope to see you well in the future,i will always pray for you health,mom" and that's how both of them went away,leaving her all alone.

"what did i just done"

-
the duo back towards jungkook's room,with jungkook himself having a blank face.taehyung helped him to seat on the couch with him as the younger insisted to go to bed right now in the evening,deciding to watch the weather by the window.

"i-i'm miserable hyung,i-i think i shouldn't life anymore,b-but i wouldn't leave you alone,that would make me felt sadder to go" jungkook said out of nowhere after the quiet silence took over for about a minute more.

taehyung took the younger hands to slowly caressing it but found out something.his hands both were bloody red and puffy. "jungkook what's wrong with your hand-and your head! it's bleeding!why didn't you said it to me! i'll call the doctor" he was about to stand up but jungkook held his wrist and sighed.

he looked up and said "pl-please go faster,don't leave me alone hy-hyung" taehyung softened his gazed and nodded smiling lightly.

-
"hyung you should be grateful taehyungie hyung called me faster,if not then you will loss more blood than this" soobin said as he stood up and wrapped up the procedure of bandaging jungkook.

"i'll take my leave,and let you two talk"he said and bowed,leaving.

"jungkookie,why didn't you tell me this? it could be a harm to you after what you went through,and-and about what you said earlier,pl-please i'm begging you to not leave me,please" taehyung said as he hugged the younger and gently stroked the strains of hair of his husband.

jungkook closed his eyes once again and returned the embrace tightly back. "i will never leaving you,i will keep fighting just like you,but please give me strength because sometimes,sometimes i felt like wanted to give up"

"i promise,i will be here as your source of strength,and will always will"

-
-we're only two chaps away omgoshhhh😭😭😭😭i will miss publishing this book sooner though🥲😌

-authorecake-nim