12:unforgotten past

"i can't take this damage no more,i had been friend with it since the forbidden past keeps coming into my nightmare"

no one pov
"WHAT?!?!"
"j-jungkook what are you saying?you were left in the orphanage for years,your father left you there!"jin said but feeling unsure about his comment,the boy infront of him surely knew more than him,more than them.

jungkook took a deep breath before facing all at once and continued saying "it's true he left me there,all alone,but it's an act,he took me back to his home,but not in seoul,we moved to Busan" taehyung looked up at him and decided to ask to solve his confusion. "but why he wanted to be it as an act?"

that's when the youngest tears started to fall.he held it up for quite some times,nobody knew how hurted he was back when living with his own father that abused him like he was an outcast.

"he doesn't want me to live,he want me to die,but-but since my parents already divorced,mom w-went away leaving me and only father.t-that's when he t-took me back to-to a-abuse me"

the others just couldn't process what they heard just now..if that was possible then why did his own father hate him in the first place? he was still a kid back then,he probably didn't knew a what bad is when the abuse started to spread physically towards him.

everybody shared more than single tear,even yoongi himself couldn't contain the sadness of his own. "i-i never show you my b-body right taehyung? it was b-because there's a-alot of s-scars there...i hate myself" he whispered the last part,but all of them could heard it clearly because of the very quite situation in the room.

"hey hey you don't have to say that,you're beautiful jungkook,i love you because you are much more,you are jungkook kookie,we love you as you are" taehyung said stating the facts while others agreeing.

"yeah it's okay you're still my favourite dongsaeng!"
"even with the scars,you still our bunny"
"yeah you should let it out from now onwards to be honest,it hurts to keep it yourself kookie"

jungkook giggled at all of their silly yet comforting comments.thoughts of jungkook always knew they would support them even in the end,but the fear and anxiety rising whenever he felt like wanted to tell the truth still there,but maybe not anymore...

out of nowhere jungkook suddenly wanted to ask a very important question he probably should know from his husband,and he expected a good reason as to why it was hidden for a more than a year from himself.

"tae,why are you hiding this thing from me?like you k-killed my dad r-right?" he said a bit shakily from the sound.he felt awkward and afraid to ask and form the sentence but successfully he did so,even with a trembled breath.

taehyung widened his eyes for a moment and looked at the others before taking a deep breath and let out the answer...

"i hope you didn't ask it for now but,maybe it's time to tell you about me.i'm a leader gang in seoul,here kook.whenever i came back home later from you,i-i did this kind of job to protect people obviously killing the bad ones.they also now about it-"he put out his hands gestured as the other in the room and continued "i don't want to say it to you,cause i feel scared when i saw you always smiling looking sweet,so i didn't want to ruin our fun moment that was only a bit and the other were just a work"

taehyung finished and let out a sigh,looking back at his husbands who was now facing his tummy,looking down.they could see the tears falling but it was actually a tears of joy,happiness.

"i-i knew you did a right thing,it's okay im not mad at anyone,i actually h-hate my father,he was the one whom asked me to date s-sehun,if i didn't follow his rules,the be-beating would be worse"he looked up and smiled sweetly. "but it was the past so i'm okay,i have all of you and-and even my life couldn't be that long if i don't have the chance,then i really want to spend the timeless year with you guys"

the other were in awed situation hearing the younger admitting his favour to them.it was sweet,nice and soft voice that made them melted in time.but jungkook also said something which triggered taehyung and so did the others...

"b-but i could never accept if my father did something to you guys,pl-please hyung noona,t-tell me if he ever did wr-wrong to you before this,i-im at fault cause he was my f-father and he just got k-killed so pl-please tell me"

all could sense the overwhelming atmosphere that was around taehyung.everybody knew what the youngest didn't at all,and him by just saying that made taehyung scared,scared if one day the truth will be told..before anything could happen,jhope decided to stop the wind that freeze...

"my stomach wants some pizza!"

-
as they were eating chatting to keep up the non existence word of quite,taehyung who was feeding jungkook the hot mushrooms soup decided to tell the younger about his health issue.

"jungkook,for your cancer,the doctor said we need to-"he immediately got cut of by jungkook who was done swallowing the last but of the soup by the spoon the older was holding for his mouth. "the doctor already told me about it,i-i will accept if someone someday wanted to,but i don't care if it was my time" he said a bit of sad expression in his face but the smile were still in the physical side.

taehyung put down the bowl and caressed the younger's cheek slowly. "hey we will work hard to find the donor,you can't leave me,i'm scared to be alone"

click*
click*
click*

they turned towards lisa who was holding her phone and smiled sheepishly and them saying "you guys look so cute so i can't resist it" and they shrugged it off thinking it was normal,you know it was always what lisa would do.

"you should be my photographer next time lisa-ah!my photoshoot would be next week"
"well i want you to buy me the new collection from guccixversace edition!"
"you know what i could give you a free one you know!"

as they were bickering with one another,the atmosphere were so loud and they didn't even knew nor took a notice..

a guy who captured all of the sweet little scene...

"they are all at the hospital"
"well maybe next time then,stupid sluts"