14:cried in misery

"people come and go,and so do the feelings,sometimes it's love but later on,it went away,faded into dust"

no one pov
the duo got back to their forest deserted mansion,taehyung opened up the door and was greeted by the members making both of them surprised and well,they felt welcomed basically to have the whole squad here tonight all by themselves.

"jin hyung,you didn't tell me that you came here with the others!" jungkook said while putting down his work bag and coat on the couch,plopping himself beside jhope.he leaned towards the older making his hyung cooed at the childish child.

jin who was at the kitchen came to the living room area while picking up a napkin,wiping his hand saying "well the spare keys aren't for nothing,and btw i used your kitchen to cook us a dinner tonight!" taehyung came to him patting his hyung's shoulder tiredly "thanks hy-hyung,that's meant a lot"

both of the duo looked so tired today,maybe because of the sudden work day and probably today wasn't the easy one of the week 24 hours that made jin felt more than worried other than usual.

"hey both of you looked tired,is work okay?" jin said while caressing taehyung's hand gently while leading the younger towards the couch. taehyung just shook his head saying "nuh,just the same,you know meeting with sehun and the usual"

"is he okay towards you guys?"lisa said moving his head towards the couple.jungkook just rubbed his thighs uncomfortably and sighed slowly shaking his head. "well he is just the same,we already told you about it right?" and they agreed with the sentence.

namjoon suddenly got something to share on with taehyung,about the track number.....

namjoon pov
"hey guys,let's have dinner together then maybe we could have a movie night!"
"i want to pick the movie" yoongi smirked while looking at the others because whenever yoongi wanted to choose the movie,well it turns out weirder and weirder each time.

they all already headed towards the table and i decided to take the chance.i patted taehyung's shoulder indicating i want to talk to him while titling my head to the side and mouthed "number track". he formed an o shaped on his mouth and followed me towards the balcony.

"where are you going namjoon-ah!" jin yelled from downstairs "i have something to settel with tae!be right back!" i screamed back and took a deep breath,facing taehyung.

"so hyung,whose number is that?"
"well the number is from seoul and is indeed sehun's phone number taehyung"
"i knew it! that crazy bastard!"
"calm down taehyung,but there's something about the number,it wasn't originally his,because the owner is supposedly mr.park something"

taheyung sighed and closed his eyes while saying "do you know his first name hyung?" i just shook my head as no.

the wind breeze making the night felt cosier than ever made me think about the duo so suddenly.are they okay?i meant about all these things happening in one time,afterall their life background aren't the best to story tell.

"taehyung,are you guys okay?like with jungkook?" he titled his face to the side by side in confusion. "what are you saying hyung? of course we're okay!i think.."he whispered the last part but i could defined heard it.

so he wasn't sure as well...

i took his hand and placed it on top of his heart,making me and probably himself felt the slow yet calm heartbeat of his.he looked at me,analysing what i'm doing while asking "what are you doing hyung?,i-i don't get it yet" i shh him and asked him to close his eyes and the younger did it without argument.

after it,i decided to say what's best for him to know and hear "listen to your heartbeat taehyung,it was calm yet the sound it's just beautiful to hear when we know we're fine,but it could be a lie too,our heart may be a shattered one if we discover the caused of it.i knew yours are missing the piece,your past weren't the aesthetically pleasing to know,we all know that except your husband right?"and taehyung nodded,but in the corner of his both eyes i could see the tears that would fall any second.

"you,tae sometimes need to let it all out with him too.don't hide it like kook,when we knew the truth it hurts right? you need to tell him the right so he wouldn't blame himself.you know how reckless he is...please tae,im saying this for you both"

and that's when taehyung's tears started to fall down to his cheeks.his sobbed make me felt guilty to all of the sudden coming up with his past but the future ahead will end better if he came out right now in this harsh moment.

i put his head towards my shoulder as he leaned in carefully while hugging me tightly. "i-i d-dont w-want to m-make h-him fe-felt g-guilty t-to wh-what his f-father d-did hy-hyung but-but i-i-"i shh him saying it was okay,he would understand everything at once..

but i knew jungkook was the opposite...

suddenly there was a knob on the window and the door opening quite wide,it was jungkook. "hye hyungies! let's eat toge- omg! tae are you crying?!" he said crouching down in front of his husband while cupping up his face.taehyung just got startled by his action and the sudden loud voice from his husband.

i sighed while looking at the two and stood up right away,maybe they need some time alone even without taehyung saying his past yet...

i smiled at them and just saying "well i will had down first,you guys maybe can talk first" jungkook nodded smiling lightly while still cupping his husband's face cutely.i chuckled and head down...

jungkook pov
"taehyungie hyung,why are you crying?" i asked confused as to why my husband was crying,i could clearly see the tears stained cheeks of him.

he just sighed and said "i-i talk about something with namjoonie hyung kook,nothing to worry about" he said trying to reassure me as well.i plopped myself besides him on the balcony.

the moon and the stars tonight were shining brightly as some of the light,making him look ethereal.i smiled and said "what is it about?" curiosity got over me.

he scratched his neck saying lightly "well it's about work,there's this new collaboration i really wanted to have but we just didn't get it,and today's work just felt so tiring to say the least" he's maybe tired,i could see it from him.

"don't be sad,i'm here remember! and let's go down,the others must he waiting for you" he chuckled and bob my nose making me giggle.we both stood up and went downstairs..

"finally you keep us waiting!" jennie said while still playing with her chopsticks.thankfully the dining table was huge enough to fit all of us.

"you guys go ahead,i feel like going to the toilet" they all nodded and started to dig in the dishes that were all made by jin hyung.of course it would taste delicious,more than what my father would gave me..

-
when i arrived at the bathroom,i locked the door and slowly slidded down against the wooden hard door...

i hugged my knees and silently cried.i couldn't make a sound as i don't want someone to disturb or knew that i was here crying all to by myself...

"f-father,what d-did you d-do to tae-taehyung" yes..

i heard what they are talking...