19:hidden family

"the truth hurts,you've been hiding the duplicate puzzle from me,the missing pieces were doubling up my worries"

jungkook pov
i'm confused with the situation right now,so mom was jimin's mom?why she didn't say anything? she even said that she couldn't find her both sons?and with the sentence of both sons...does that mean

jimin hyung have a brother?...

i was so lost in my thoughts before taehyung breaking it "sh-she's your mom?!" he said kind of like me,shocked. i looked at her and saw that her eyes were brimming with tears once again.

jimin came closer,slowly taking footsteps towards the bed,towards his mother.his eyes were glossy and slowly took a seat on the bed,beside her and held her hand slowly caressing it. "i miss you"

he brought up her hands towards his lips,kissing it softly.the sight making me blush thinking the cute small family was so cute and adorable,because of the affection they showed to one another.

suddenly jimin hyung spoke up "why are you here? shouldn't you be in america?" she sighed and put down her hands "well i moved away from america to australia,you know getting new fresh air and suddenly i wanted to go back to korea because of my illness chimmy" the cute nickname making me smiled lightly while looking at taehyung,who were sharing the adore like smile too.

"why suddenly you have this omma? you-you are healthy before you leave" he said making me frowned,now the reality is we all don't know how and why. "i don't know either,one day i just got a very back headache back in australia and the doctor said i had this tumour" she whispered the last part but the quite atmosphere made it sounds louder.

"and you even signed up to become a donor..." everyone heard it,and it made me felt guilty,because i'm just a stranger,now she's a part of me.i wheeled over to the bed and looked at jimin hyung in the eyes.

"hyungie,i'm sorry that i-i am want of the person to share with her,im sorry hyung"i said trying to gain his attention.he looked at me and just smiled,but was it looked like a smirk more than just a smiled?

"it's okay,as long as my omma is happy"

one of the nurse came to check up on her.so we decided to go out of her room,leaving some space for them.we headed towards my room which was nearby and beside hers.

"tae,i'm hungry,can we get a pizza?"

taehyung chuckled and hold onto my cheeks,squishing it hardly like i'm a mochi or something and it made me winced in pain. "ow it hurts hyung!" they just laughed it off and made me pouted.

"well maybe we could order some pizza?i'll go with tae and maybe jimin you could accompany him?"
"s-sure hyung"

and both of the duo disappeared from my eyes.i sighed and laid myself more on the bed feeling comfort radiated from within,suddenly felt myself tired.

i rubbed my eyes and turned to look at hyung who was busy dozing off and daydream about something?

maybe about his omma?

i nudged his arm using my elbow and he immediately looked up to me,making me smile in laughter. "hyung what are you thinking?" he just shrugged it off by saying "about my omma kook nothing much" but by the sound of his,i knew he felt worried,worried for her mother.

i grabbed his left arm which was the easiest one to get to and slowly caressing it gently making him frowned in confusion.before he could say anything i let out a soft yet calm sentence "hyung-ah,i know maybe you felt maybe hate towards me cause of me,your omma lost something valuable and she even had an illness to fight on,but you need to stay strong for her,let her know you care for her even hyung didn't lived in the same rooftop within"

jimin hyung just smiled weakly and took his hand faster than i could react towards his smiled,making my own smile faded away.he stood up and said he need to leave for a while to take a fresh air.i nodded and looked up finding none,he just left quickly making me felt scared...

does hyung hates me now?...

jimin pov
urgh that bastard took omma's fucking organ,who the fuck he is to take her away from me,she even allowed him to call her mom like what the fucking hell?!

afterall this time i tried to find her but you just came and urgh,you know what...

just so you wait jeon jungkook...

no one pov
"hey guys were back!sorry the traffic wasn't the best and-"jhope got cut of by the sight of jungkook sleeping alone in the room.

taehyung and jhope exchanged a look more like a question towards another and the younger of the duo slowly whispered "where's jimin?" but the older just shrugged it off as a sign of himself not knowing where did he go.

they put all the food and beverages on the table besides the bed where there's also a mini fridge provided.jhope plopped himself on the chair and just examined jungkook who was sleeping peacefully but found out he was whimpering which made him felt worried...

"tae,is jungkook crying?"

taehyung immediately turned his head to the younger and put down his phone in a hurry way.he looked at the younger and secretly knew he was in fear.

he was left alone in the room,door close..

"jungkook,jeon jungkook wake up! are you okay?"

the younger let his tears more and opened his eyes searching for taehyung,his comfort. he hugged the older tightly letting his sobbed came out,more like a child losing their mother..

taehyung embrace the younger,even his chest were already wet he didn't give a single thought about it,he knew the younger was trying to fight his phonia,alone...

"i-im s-so scared hy-hyung,there-there's s-sehun ev-everywhere and and i-i couldn't f-focuse and j-just close m-my eyes" he muttered while slowly breaking down,making his voce cracking up bit by bit.

"shhh it will be fine jungkook,you fight so hard for it,it's okay i'm here" taehyung tried to calm the younger which he successfully did without a doubt.

afterall,this situation always happened in the household because of his past with sehun...

after a couple of minutes,the younger took a deep breath and muttered a thanks while still hugging his husband.

"it's okay but kook,where's jimin?did he left you alone?"
"yeah,doesn't we said he need to accompany you?"

jungkook just sighed and shook his head "i-i let him be because he needs some time alone,after finding his mother and everything maybe too overwhelming to him" he said,maybe to other people it sounded like a truth,but maybe the whole part were just a lie...

"then you felt scared for like more than an hour?' you should call me or hobie hyung!" taehyung told him,because deep inside of his heart,the younger was bad at lying just by looking at jungkook who was fidgeting with his small delicate fingers.

he knew there's must be something off..

"well if i called you,i couldn't eat my pizza?"
"yahh you cheesy little guy!"

and there goes the bickering between the trio inside the cute small room.

but behind the happiness,you need to fight some more challenges after challenges right?