4:guy in black

"but i don't care i'll do it over and over,no in this life i just need you here with me"

taehyung pov
right now we're in the store shopping for our trip with the member next two days.jungkook was searching for the toiletries at another isle of the store while i'm picking up some food and stuff for our daily basis.after the grocery shopping,we will be going to the boutique area,finding new clothes.

as i was picking the cereal on the too shelf,my husband finally came. "took you long enough kookie" he pouted and said "i couldn't find your favourite toothbrush,i don't want you to have a smelly breath" he said and i just laughed at him. "you're the one that advertised that awesome toothbrush to me,i'm not at fault okay"i said while pushing the trolly to the counter and paid.

jungkook right now was calling yeonjun to pick up the grocery and bring it to our house. "sorry,but you guys didn't told me you bought grocery today,i meant it supposed to be on friday or something" he said while picking up all of them.he always do this kind of job which was really helping,kind of like a delivery guy. "well we'll be out of korea for a while,so we did it earlier" he nodded and we exchanged goodbye,now heading to somewhere different.

"hyung i think we need to buy you more shirts because the only few you have are like the one i bought for you,most are pajamas and suits hyung"jungkook said while looking at me.i chuckled at nodded in agreement about his sentence.i meant,we're going to the office early in the morning and always came back home after 6/7pm,so pajamas is the only comfy ones. "well then let's buy everything and go back home to pack,tomorrow ee couldn't because we're going for the new store grand opening okay?" he nodded and we continued...

after couple of hours later...

we're finally home at 11pm and both were tired to say the least,we're sleepy and exhausted.we headed upstairs and went inside of our room,putting all the things aside"jungkook,i'll bath first okay?if you want to sleep then it's okay don't wait for me" cause we always sleep together at the same time,cuddling. he shook his head an open the door back "i'll will be downstairs hyung,i wanted to have some hot coffee,do you want some?" i smiled and nodded slowly seeing him closing the door.

jungkook pov
as i was making the coffee for both of us,someone knocked the door of our house and accidentally spilled the hot water all over my hands.i winced in pain while holding my left hand seeing it becoming much redder but after a while that someone was still knocking on the door,bring confusion in me.

how come they knock the door while i had a gate?maybe jin hyung cause i gave him the key...

i smiled while opening the door and "hey hyung why are you coming this late night-"and the person stood infront of me made my legs wobbled. "w-what are you doing here?" before he could answer my question,he closed my mouth,punched my stomach making me kneeled and lost control over to fight him.he brought me outside while i struggled to get out of the hold of him.

"can you just stop moving dammit!"i cried more and more because he brought me to the backyard of our house and put the knife infront of my face,making me freeze in place. "know stop or i'll kill you"

"what do you want s-sehun,i had nothing to do with you" he smirked and bring the knife closer to my face "nothing just seeing you at the store shopping with your so called husband,you're going to bangkok,i heard about it,well see you there we could had some fun like last time" he said and started to slapped me,making me scream in pain.

no one pov
"HEY BASTARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" taehyung screamed as loud as he could.he actually was searching for the younger but couldn't find him untill he heard his voice,screaming like seeing a ghost from close.

before taehyung could do anything sehun the guy started to run away.taehyung didn't want to waste his time just to chase him knowing he wouldn't win,he wasn't a good runner to say the least.

he hurriedly went over to jungkook who was still hugging himself,but already stopped crying,traces of tears falling were visible down his cheeks. "hey are you okay?did he done something to you?" jungkook just sighed shook his head and smiled a little to his "im-im fine,dont worry taetae" he said while standing but stupidly fall.

thankfully taehyung is quick to catch him before hitting the ground.he widened his eyes and slowly looked at all part of his body.the younger winced in pain when taehyung put a pressure on his stomach,making him lifted up his shirt to be not very surprising looking bruised.

"let's head inside,i'll treat your wounds"the older said with worried,handing over his hand to help the younger. "i-i my hands burnt too also because he made me startled and-and spilled it all o-over" he said,fear taehyung would get mad more,he thought thanking care of him was just a waste of time.

he stood by himself with a little bit of strength and faced the older "you should sleep now tae,i'll take care of it,you look tired already" taehyung just smiled softly while sighing,holding both shoulders of jungkook. "i wouldn't get tired having a beautiful husband of you,i just felt worried and scared something worst will happen kookie"

and that's how both decided to head inside,treating the younger wounds and called it a night...

taehyung who was adjusting his position to sleep suddenly thought of jungkook,beside him.his hack facing the older and he didn't move.taehyung decided to look on the younger seeing if he was really fast asleep...or not.

and he was right,but this time he didn't even close one bit of his eyes,but the pair of eyes hold so much tiredness in it making taehyung felt sad all over.he hugged the younger from behind,basically back hugging,putting much comfort to the other. "you should sleep,you're tired i knew it,it's okay i'm here with you this time.you made me worried more if you didn't get to sleep now,besides tomorrow is our last day to work and the next day we need to leave korea right?"

the younger nodded while yawning.now,his face was the one facing taehyung smiling looking like a fool. "i love you taehyung" and he slowly close his eyes...this time he knew he could get a much much longer nighttime.

"i love you more kookie"