Chapter 19: Getaway

Edlynn's POV:

I didn't know what to say. After everything Zayn and I been through. I decided it was time for me to leave for a while. I came barging inside my room looking through airlines tickets to my perfect getaway. Found one! I’m leaving tonight for a week to get away from so much drama. I began packing and packing everything I needed for the week.

30 mins later……

On my way to the airport, I decided to text everyone not to worry about me while I’m gone.

To: Sabrina

From: Edlynn

Hey Sabrina! I’m sorry to tell you this in such a short notice but I’m going to be gone for a while. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be back in time before the tour begins. Please teach Zayn the routine... I don’t think I’ll be able too. I love you!

To: Mama Bear

From: Edlynn

Hey mom. I’m leaving for a while just to get a relaxed vacation for myself before the tour begins. I’ll be back soon! Don’t worry about me alright! Don’t forget to tell everyone!

I wanted to leave for a while and turn my phone off till I’m ready to face the real world. It’s going to be a lone week without any phone or anyone to talk too.

Zayn’s POV:

I was searching everywhere for Edlynn. I didn’t know what to do. I had to find her but I went to the boys to let them know not to wait up for me. As I arrived I saw the girls crying. I didn’t know what happened. As I stepped closer Liam showed me Sabrina’s text message. Edlynn left. I ran so fast to the cab and asked him to drive me to the airport real quick.

I finally arrived to the airport and searched for Edlynn. It was too late. I couldn’t find the love of my life.