Chapter 26: Happiness

Edlynn POV :

Words can't describe how the past few days has been. I felt like I was on cloud 9. We left the day after I became Zayn's girlfriend since I was so behind with practice with the tour and all. Everyone has been so supportive about helping me with all the dance routines.

It's only 2 more days till we all leave for tour. And here I am the laziest person on earth packing there suitcases last minute as always. It's a struggle not being able to bring your whole closet with you. Later on as I was packing every outfit I needed for the tour, there was a knock on my door. As I opened the door I was embraced with a huge group hug by my friends and my boyfriend. "Hi guys! I'm very busy right now with the packing." "Ohh it's alright that's why we're here girly to help you since you're such a lazy person." Danielle said. "Alright then let's get packing. Boys you could stay in the living room and play fifa!" I shouted to the boys. "OKAY!" Shouted Louis.
It took about 5 hours more to finish my suitcase and all. Soon after we all sat down and just messed around.

*******
It was the day we left for the tour. We had to get our outfits checked and altered for our performance. I was so nervous since the first concert is tomorrow. As we arrived at the airport. I was seated between Zayn and Niall. As we took off in the air it was so quiet. It was the calm before the storm.

•••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
WELL I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIMe!
Well " the calm before the storm can mean many things, could be bad or good. Comment what you think! :)
Omfg can we all talk about the news that happened a while ago about Zayn's engagement. I'm kinda sad about it but happy. I'm sad for Perrie of course since they fell in love but I love zayn with all my heart and I would always support him no matter what. So ya that my opinion about it. But I'm sorry again about not updating for a while. Got any questions about me? Comment away. 
ILY LOVES!!