CHAPTER 5 CONFESSIONS LOVE OR HATE? PART 2

A/N:

Please Read the Authors Note at the end please!

Zayn's POV

"I....Like you too!" Edlynn said back to me. Right after what she said I felt the happiest man in the world! It was like I felt complete. I gave her kiss and i felt something that I never felt with any other girl before. I felt sparks, fireworks, and butterflies inside of me. 

Edlynn POV

Right when I said those three words. It felt like some weight of my shoulders. Just when he kissed me I felt fireworks and sparks inside of me. I felt complete and loved. Just when we departed or lips we stared right into each others eyes. It felt like we were the only people in this world. "Well since we just confess that we liked each other. I have something important to ask you." Zayn said. "Sure what is it?" I said smiling widely. Zayn started to look for something in his pocket. Just when he found it he opened the black box with the most beautiful necklace i have ever seen in my life! "Will you be my girlfriend Edlynn?" I was crying really hard! I was speechless! "Of Course! I thought you would never ask!" Just after I said those world he put the necklace on my neck and kiss me with some much passion! "I Love You To the Moon and Back!" Zayn said while we stared at each other. I felt complete! 

Zayn POV

YES! Edlynn's my new girlfriend! YES! I felt like I just won the lottery! We were walking hand and hand going back to my car. Once we got close to my car I opened her door for her. And ran to my door and started driving to her house to drop her house. While driving back to her house. Edlynns phone began to ring and she answered it. While she was talking she was kind of sad and mad at the same time. Just as she hang up her phone she had a weird expression on her face. "Edlynn is there anything wrong?" I asked her. "Oh! Um.. I'm okay its just that I have call someone if I can live with them for a week cuz my parents, brothers, and sisters are going to California for a week while they left me home because I have something to do." "Why don't you stay at my house. I don't think my mom will mind because she knows you well! And you and the girls have lots of things to catch up on." I told her. She smiled. "Thanks for the offer but don't you think that I might be disturbing your privacy?" She asked. "Um... Nope because your family! And our families known each other for a long time! I can see you every second, minute and every hour of the day. I just want to make sure my girlfriend is safe and sound. " I told her. "Aww! I just gotta ask my parents if that okay with them." She told me. "Okay! I'll just tell my mom." She got her phone out and started to dial her moms number. They started talking and a smile creeped up on her face. "My parents said YES!" She told me. "Great!" I smiled.

Edlynn POV

Just when we arrived to Zayn's flat or the Malik's residence. We walked towards the front door hand and hand. Just when we were about to knock Waliyha came out with a huge smile on her face. " I told you she has a feelings for you! " Waliyha said to Zayn. "Okay! I believe you! I just never got the nerves to ask her out till we confessed it!" Zayn told her. "AWW!!!!" Everyone said on back of Waliyha. Mr. and Mrs. Malik , Saffa and Doniya said at the same time. I blushed. "Mom is it okay if Edlynn stays here for a week because her family is gone to go back to California for a while." Zayn told his mom. "Sure! That no problem! And Edlynn we have lots of things to catch up on!" Mrs. Malik told me. I smiled and answered her "Yes, of course!" Zayn and I went to their theater room to watch some movies. "Edlynn can we go to your house tomorrow to get your clothes because its late and you look tired!" Zayn told me. "Sure. I'm tired. Can I borrow some of your clothes to sleep in tonight?" I asked him. "Sure!" He told me. "Where do I sleep tonight?" I asked him. "My room because the guest room is being remodeled. So you can sleep with me tonight!" He said with a kiss. "Okay! But no funny buisness!" I told him. "okay." He said with a fake sad pout. After finishing watching movies we walked to Zayns room. His room looked so neat and unique! "Here are the clothes and bathroom is right there." Pointing to the white door. I got changed to the boxer and shirt that he gave me to use. I got dress and the clothes look like a long dress on me. But it felt kind of right. I walked out of the bathroom and encountered Zayn shirtless on the bed with boxers on only. I got in bed with him staying on my side of the bed and falling asleep. Just when I was about to sleep Zayns arm came to my waist and pulled me to his chest. I felt complete and the happist girl in the world! Just then i feel asleep with the biggest smile on my face. 

A/N:

Sorry I haven't been updating lately its because I had school and work to take care of. I got a job! Thats great news! I had a birthday party! Late Happy Birthday to me! haha! well i wrote this chapter during my 30 min break today at work. And completed the rest at home so ya! I posted this really long chapter to make it up for you guys for not updating for a long time! Thats for the reads! For now on I might be able to post everyday during break or lunch at work and school. Sorry Again! And dont forget to: 

*****FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @EDLYNNCLEMENTE************

*****FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @EDLYNNCLEMENTE *************

*****FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD!**********

*******COMMENT***********

********VOTE!***********

********ASK.FM ME! @EDLYNNCLEMENTE !************

LOVE YOU GUYS! MWAH!