Chapter 14: Found

Chapter 14:

Edlynn P.O.V.

 ( Edlynn's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=110396329 )

“Edlynn?” I heard a familiar voice.

My heart broke to pieces. Zayn. I just felt like leaving and not coming back till they leave but this is my job.

“Hey guys! Long time no see. “ I said with a fake smile. Just as Zayn was about to speak our head choreographer came. “Alright, Lets my introduce you to your choreographers. This is Sabrina and Edlynn. They’re going to teach you step by step through out the whole routine. “ Jenny our main choreographer said and left.

“Well, I haven’t introduced myself I’m Sabrina. So lets get started.” Sabrina spoke. “Alright so lets go over the routine for “They Don’t Know About Us. “ I said. They all nodded. “So who has the lead of the song?” Sabrina asked. “I do. “ Zayn raised his hand. “Ok so you’re going to be partner with Edlynn.” Sabrina said. Zayn looked at me and I smiled at him.  “Ok. Sabrina will teach you the other routine while I teach Zayn his routine.” I said. They all nodded and took Zayn to the other side of the room.

“Well, I’m going to teach you your routine on your solo. So it’s going to be like a moment where you and the girl look in each other’s eyes. “ Zayn just nodded and stared at me. I teach him the basic routine. “Why did you leave?” Zayn asked. “I left because it was the right thing to do.” “The right thing to do was to explain to me why you left.” Zayn spoke with a serious tone. “I left to be away from everyone to start a new life.” I spoke. After I said that Liam came. “ Our dancer for Zayns solo is sick and can’t do the tour. So I was wondering if you could be Zayns partner for the whole tour?” Liam asked. “Umm… I have to ask Simon about that.” I said. “Well , believe it or not Simon is requesting you to come on tour with us.” Niall said walking towards me. “Well I’ll think about it tonight.” I said.

“Good! You guys look great!” Sabrina said after we rehearse the whole routine.

“I’ll talk to you guys tomorrow. I have to go home.” I said grabbing all my stuff. “I can take you home. If that’s okay with you?” Zayn stopped me. “Umm… its alright I can just call my parents.” I said with a fake smile. “Well, I haven’t seen your parents for a while and I want to say hi to them. So its settle I’ll take you home. “ Zayn added. I walked out the studio with Zayn behind me.

While we we’re listening to music in the car. I started to sing along to “Right There” by Ariana Grande. “ You still have that amazing voice.” Zayn commented on my voice. I smiled back.