Chapter 24: Night

Edlynn POV:

I was so happy that Zayn asked me out and I was the girl of his dreams. I picked up my phone and dialed Deep's phone right away. "Hello?" Deep answered. "Hey could you help me get ready for my date please?" "Sure! You better spill the details!" "I will see you soon!" I hanged up.

Knock. Knock. I ran to the door so quick! "Hey, let's get you ready for this date you have!" I giggled. I told Deep every single detail about Zayn and I. "You're done!" Deep said and started to tear up. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe the way I look. I was speechless. "Thank you Deep! "I hugged her so tightly. "No problem!" Knock. Knock. "That must be your prince charming waiting for you!" Deep said going near the door. Deep told me to stay away from the door and I followed. As I was getting my purse I heard Deep giving Zayn lecture like how a big sister would be very over protective about her little sister. Throughout the whole vacation, Deep and I became so close in such a short amount of time. I'm really going to miss her when I leave Miami. As I came near the door, Zayn was staring at me. "I want her back by 2 a.m.! so you lovebirds better get going. The night is still young! Have fun!" Deep said closing the door.

"Sorry about Deep, she's very overprotective about me.." I told Zayn as we exited the resort. "It's cool. I was really scared that she might slap me for the past. How do you know her?" Zayn questioned. " Well, I met her here in the resort. I didn't know anyone around here so we met and we got to know each other." "well that's good!" Zayn said and smiled. " yup. So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked looking at Zayn. "Well that's a surprise! You have just gotta wait and find out." Zayn said with a smirk.

We've been drive for about 30 mins and we arrived at an enclosed beach. We started to walk near the water and once we arrived I was speechless by the decorations and people that were at the place. I ran towards Eleanor and Danielle. I missed them so much that I started to cry and ruin bits of my make-up. Everyone hurdled around me and asking where have been these past few days. I felt bad for leaving everyone under short notice but they understood why I needed to leave for a while and respected it. I talked to everyone for a while. "Could I talk to Edlynn for a while?" Zayn asked. "Sure! She's all yours for the night! I'll see you later in your room? We need to catch up!" Danielle asks. "Of course, I'll see you there!" I waved.

Zayn and I decided to go out for a walk on the beach. It seemed like I was in a chick flick because who doesn't want a walk on the beach with your crush? As we walked we talked about our past when I left Bradford. Everything was okay until we stopped and Zayn turned to me. "Edlynn, I know we have known each other for such a long time, but I wanted to ask you if you would be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked.

Zayn P.O.V.:

It was the moment I was waiting for all night! I had to bring all our friends out on such a short notice to see this because, I promised them they could witness it and be part of it. I knew it was the right timing because everyone was around us hiding waiting for me to ask and the code name. . "Edlynn, I know we have known each other for such a long time, but I wanted to ask you if you would be my girlfriend?" I asked. In two second the fireworks went off with letters saying 'Edlynn would you be mine?'

Edlynn was so speechless until she said ".............