Bonus 7 - Gone fishing

Start from the beginning

"A hole?"

"For your dick, dumbass! Today we're going fishing, you're the catch and I'm gonna teach you a couple of things about how to fuck."

The last part I said up close to his face to make sure he got how serious I was.

"And if you don't obey, I'm gonna put a gag on you that's drenched in chloroform, before I tie you up."

Donnie's jaw dropped through the floor.

"Go on. Strip down, put on the costume, and in the mean time I'll fill up the bathtub. Capisce?"

"But..."

"Nuh-uh. Gag, remember? Or maybe I'll include that anyway? Just for fun of course, nothing else."

Remember the rope, Gail. You're definitely tying up the sexy piece of meat that's your husband. And if you're lucky, you might learn to love this part of him too. Keyword; might.

Minutes after, the tub was half full with steaming hot water, scented with lovely citrus. Everything was perfectly set for a morning that was a little unusual compared to others. I was happy as a clam on high tide, but my lovely partner wasn't. And when I peeked out from the bathroom to check on him, his face read everything else but joy. He was sour as a fiddle.

"Awe. Cheer up, Donnie. I promise you'll feel better in a while."

"But it's a fish tail, princesa."

"Mermaid. Not fish," I corrected.
"Besides, I'm not a princess. I'm a queen."

At least according to Michaela you are, Gail. But so is she, so you're kind of competing with your own man about that title. Yeah... Pretty awkward. But while we're speaking of Michaela...

"It's the right colors for you, and sparkling just enough to spice up the day."

"But you can see these sequins from the moon! It looks like a rainbow threw up on me," Donnie muttered, but I just rolled my eyes.

"You were the one who bought it. You just don't remember."

I grabbed his hand and made him stand up. Then I cocked my head and squinted a little.

"Perfect, except for this."

I put my fingers into the hole I'd cut out, and pulled out his dick. And I was actually close to laughing at how comical he looked. A tall, slender man with messy bed hair half undone from its hair tie, a tight mermaid costume, which included nipple clamps that looked like oyster shells that bit down on his tiny nipples, a limp penis hanging out in the front, and the grumpiest face known to mankind.

"Michaela would be so proud of you."

"Who?"

"No one. Anyway, are you coming?"

He tried his best, but walking wasn't very fish-like and really hard to do without losing balance and fall. So he lifted up his tail as far as possible, and jumped after me into the bathroom.

"Climb in," I said and pointed at the bathtub. And when he hesitated, I grabbed the rope I'd placed on the closed toilet seat.

"Don't ruin this now, flower boy. Today it's goodbye to the romance overkill. Today you, the world's greatest lover, will finally learn how to fuck."

"I would never disrespect a woman like that. I have, and always will, treat her like the most glorious and perfect creation God..."

"GET IN!" I yelled, and he jumped in sudden shock. And that was all it took to knock him out of balance, which caused him to fall head first into the water.