Nine

Divya fumed at us as soon as we went home. She was angry and upset because none of us answered her calls. Arjun took the blame on himself. He told her that he had to rush to his office for some emergency, which was definitely not true. I wondered why he lied to her. After sometime he was able convince her and everything was fine. And then Arjun left.

"Darling, do you even know what I had to go through when you were not answering my calls. I freaked out completely. You are new to the city and I didn't want to leave you alone but I had to. It was my responsibility to get you home. I trust Arjun but I can never say when he has to rush to work. So I was scared when you didn't attend my calls. Why didn't you attend my calls?", Divya asked me.

I didn't know what to say. Arjun lied to her and I didn't want to play along but somehow I did. "I forgot my phone in the car", I said. It was actually true. I thought not to extend this more so I had to change the topic. "I promise not to do that next time so just let it go. And yeah tell me about your dinner date. How did it go?"

"It was great as usual. Shivin has his own ways to impress me. He never runs out of ideas to surprise me. He had reserved a sea facing table. He planned a dance for us. Everything was perfect. I loved it."

"Wow that sounds amazing", I said. I was genuinely very happy for the both of them. We spoke for sometime after that. "I'm tired. I just want to hit the bed"

"Sure. Get some sleep."

I went to my room and laid down on the bed. Just then an Instagram notification popped on my phone. It was a follow request from 'ARJUN SHARMA'. I couldn't believe it. Initially I thought it was some fan page or a fake account. But when I opened the profile I could see a blue tick against his name. It was a verified account. It was really Arjun. I accepted the request and followed him back. He had some 11 million followers. I was just looking through his feed when a message popped up.

Arjun: Hey wassup?

Adhya: Just trying to sleep. Wbu?

Arjun: I wish I were you. I'm in the gym. I just completed my second set. Have to do one more. After that I have to go for practice.

Adhya: Oh wow that sounds exciting! Go for it boy :P

Arjun: Hahah! Very funny look who's talking

Adhya: Hey I just wanted to ask you one thing. Why did you lie to Divya?

Arjun: Actually I didn't think much. If I tell her I made you sit at Marine Drive for so long without informing her, she would have murdered me for being so careless. So it was basically to save myself from her which would not harm you either.

Adhya: Interesting. So I see that lying is your hobby.

Arjun: Sorry what?

Adhya: You are a serial lair.

Arjun: Seriously is that even a word?

Adhya: Selfish liar.

Arjun:  You are crazy

Adhya: Well than you are lazy. You are chatting instead of working out.

Arjun: Well FYI I am waiting for my trainer. I'll be gone as soon as he comes

Adhya: Wait! How am I  supposed to believe that I'm talking to you? Your social media accounts will be managed by your PR right. Am I talking with them?  (I was pulling his leg)

Arjun: No you're out of luck. The person you are talking to is Arjun Sharma himself.

Adhya: I don't believe you. It might be your team pranking me

Arjun: How on earth would they know about you. I was the one who worked hard to find you on Instagram. I went to Shivin's account found three Adhyas. Not sure which one was your account. So I went to Divya's account to find you. Between who hides their face in their display picture.

Well I was impressed. He did work hard to find me on Instagram. It really made me feel special.

Adhya: Well a lot of people do. They are not celebrities like you. Between I still don't believe it's you.

Arjun is video calling you...

I was not in a position to answer the call.

Adhya: Okay I believe it's you. I was just trying to pull your leg.

Arjun: Well it is me. I handle my social media when I'm not playing.

Adhya: Okay great! Now let me sleep. You go and practice.

Arjun: Yeah my trainer's here. Will catch you later!!

He's sweet I thought and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------

Dear readers, 

Please vote and support.