Chapter 48

Cheyenne sighed as she stared at her Phone. She was writing ideas for a book but she wanted to add some spice to it. She glanced to the Butler in the Library with her 'Maybe I could ask from his perspective...'

"Sebastian....Do you have any pet names?"

The Butler stopped what he was doing, looking back to the girl that sat in the Library with him. He was assigned to make sure each and every book was still there and she just so happend to be in there. Sure, he was able to do this quicker than before but he took it slow to just talk to her for a bit "Pet names?" She nodded, glancing from her Phone to hin "Yeah, like, Kinky type names. I already know about 'Kitten'....You call me that sometimes" She gave him a glare but then went back to the topic at hand "Like, when you're fuckin' a girl and all"

Sebastian shook his head at her wording and looked down, going back to his book inspection "...I suppose...I have used a small bit of Masters foreplay in my time"

'Huh...Guess it's a Demon thing. Wait, 'in my time'. Good God, he's callin' himself old-'

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at her thought, hearing her stifled chuckles "Why do you ask?" She shrugged behind him "I was just curious. Claude had a Master type Kink and I wanted to see if you had one too. Guess I was right" Sebastian blinked at her with his eyes still narrowed, soon turning back "Faustus, eh...." Cheyenne closed out of the app she was in and smirked "How about, Daddy?"

His eyes flickered fuchsia, looking back to the Girl with a smirk "Well, I'll have to say, that's a new one. However, I dont think I could go through with something so fowl" Cheyenne leaned on the Couch's arm rest, looking at Sebastian "Really? Why not?"

"Well..."

Her eyes met his red ones as he lift her chin, his breath blowing on her lips. Her eyes widened at how close he had became.

"Using it in private would be a bit more suitable, don't you think?"

The girl's blinked rapidly 'My God....Bassy has a Daddy Kink. I dont know how to feel about that, to be honest..' Cheyenne tilted her head "Oh, alright..So...Who would you like to say it?" Sebastian deeply chuckled, coming closer "Well, no one in specific. However, my Dear. I think it would sound perfect coming from you..." Cheyenne watched as he crossed over the couch and stood infornt of her, bending down to where she was sitting "I- Uh....Uhm" Sebastian lowered his voice and Cheyenne began to push herself into the couch, hoping to disappear.

"Please continue, My Dear. I would love to hear you say it again...."

Her lips flattened 'Laito, who?' Cheyenne soon nervously laughed, scooting down the couch and pushing Sebastian away "It was just a question. I'm playin', Sebs. Good God, keep your dick in your pants. Get, the fuck, back" Sebastian narrowed his eyes as she went back to what she was doing, making him do the same. A joke. It was a joke.

Well, to one of them it was

~

The short girl layed in her bed as she read over a few notes "Hm...Mayne I can have Kanato come out next..." She flipped her head back at the sound of something hitting her window. She sat her Phone under her pillow, grabbing her shoe, and walked over to the window. But, it wasnt long until she jumped to her happy persona. Cheyenne smiled out her window and quickly opened it, letting the bright red Reaper pop in. He twirled and posed, smirking in delight

"Ding!"

Cheyenne threw her hands up "Grell!" She ran over to him and hugged him, looking up to him "Hey, Bestie!" Grell gladly hugged her back, swaying her with him while she laughed "It's been too long! How have you been, darling?" Cheyenne smiled "Good, gave C his birthday present and all" Grell gasped "That reminds me" He sat his hands on her shoudlers, eyes wide "You wont believe what I'm about to tell you" Cheyenne dragged him to her bed, sitting him down as she dug in her bag for a few things "Spill, Child! Spill the Tea!"