Chapter 54

"Mmm..."

"Quiet.."

"To the left...Higher..Yes~"

"Not to loud"

"It feels too good...To not say anything.."

Of course she made sure to keep his door locked, she didn't need anyone running in and interrupting them. It would be awkward after that...

Sebastian practically purred as Cheyenne rubbed circles around his back, soon adding pressure around his shoulders. She started kneading him around his mid back and slid back up to his shoulder blades. Cheyenne chuckled as she saw him stuff his face in the comforter of his own bed "My massage cant be that good, bruh" The Butler lift his head slowly as she trailed her fingers down his spine. He rolled his eyes back at the action "From a being that has worked in this hellish state for nine years with barely any breaks, this is wondrous.."

Cheyenne laughed at him and continued to what she was doing. After he had told her 'she owed him', she decided to give him a massage. She thought he needed it. Truth betold, she obviously wasn't certified in this category but her friends do tell her she's good at it so why not give it a try on someone that can do it ten times better.

Turns out, Sebastian seems to like it!

The ravenette shivered in her touch "Yes, that's it.."

A bit too much

Cheyenne stopped suddenly, causing Sebastian to glance back at her "Is something the matter?" Cheyenne shook her head "Nah, I was just letting my hands rest for a bit. They got tired" Sebastian nodded and soon sat up, lifting up the button up he had to remove.

Cheyenne stared at her hands as she flexed them "Damn. I'm like Agni. Am I that good? I should be a Masseuse!" Sebastian chuckled at her silly little face and pat her head "Well, you did do well. Would you like me to try next?" Cheyenne lift up her hands "Pause on the fucking Radio, I thought I was only doing you the favor since you did one for me" The Butler fluffed her hair "Well, I could give you a few 'pointers' and tips" He smirked "Show you how its properly done" Cheyenne scoffed and crossed her arms "Properly done my ass. Always trying to out do somebody" She looked down at her shirt as it started sliding down on her chest. She sighed, turned her back to Sebastian, and moved the tight shirt around to fix it "Damn tittes.." The Butler that sat next to her stared at her shirt.

"This will be coming off"

"S-Sebastian!"

"Don't worry, just lay on your front and all will be fine"

"...I'm going to try and trust you on this one.."

'Very poor choice of words, my Dear'

~

Cheyenne's fingers twitched as she layed on the bed. She let out a small churr as she layed in her relaxed state.

Sebastian smirked and cracked his knuckles "And that is how you give a proper Massage" Cheyenne shakingly flipped him off "Fuck you. You were like puddy in my hands" Sebastian chuckled "And I can say the same"

Cheyenne made a grabbing motion "That towel, hand it over" Sebastian passed her the  towel and looked away so she could dress "I've seen you undressed before. Are you shy now?" Cheyenne scoffed as she began putting her bra on "It was in the heat of the moment, fuck off"

She rolled her eyes at his laugh as she put her shirt back on. She turned back and let out a sigh, falling onto the bed. Sebastian saw this from the corner of his eye and looked to the closet he kept closed. He glanced back to Cheyenne and then hummed.