Chapter 79

Cheyenne turned to the other side of the bed till she sat up, rubbing her eyes. She was ticked since she had woke up by accident. She didn't want to if she had to he honest.

She looked to her sides before cupping her cheeks and cooing at the two as they slept. They looked so cute! She looked for her Phone and carefully leaned over Sebastian. It sat on the nightstand on his side. She gently grabbed it and unlocked it, facing them and went to the camera app.

She only took a few pictures....

Only a few..

After that, she looked around wondered on what to do for the day. As Claude began to shift around, she pat his head and brushed his hair with her fingers, his face going back to one of satisfaction

She looked out the window as the cloud began to leave the air and pink clouded the skies. Cheyenne looked forward and then back to Seb-"Fuck!" She sat a hand on her heart and closed her eyes "Sebastian, if you're gonna wake up, notify a bitch first.." The Demon sat up while chuckling, shifting himself between her legs and laying his chin on her chest "What? Faustus gets his hair tussled with and I cant" Cheyenne scoffed and combed through his smooth strands "Must be a naturally born trait to be jealous"

"Must be.."

Cheyenne went blank as two arms wrapped around her waist. Knowing who it was, she began to thrash about but, Sebastian quickly forced her to stay still, grabbing her arms "Be sure to keep her still, Faustus. She can cause damage if she's too loud" Cheyenne's eyes went wide as Claude stuffed something cloth like in her mouth. She glared up at him while he watched Sebastian

"There.."

She looked down to see the knots Sebastian had created, soon growling and going to kick him yet, being the skilled Butler he is, he caught it "We might have to take care of these as well.." The short girl stared at them both in disbelief 'You fuck shits! You came to a close so easily on purpose!'

Sebastian smirked up at her as he spread her legs "Right you are, my Lady" Cheyenne tried moving him away by pushing him with her legs but he simply ignored them. So, she went to her last resort

'Claude! Claude, you really gonna let h..'

She paused her sentence as the Butler behind her began sucking on her neck, giving the skin a few nibbles. She blinked rapidly at this while Claude's hands had drifted towards her breast. Sebastian, on the other hand, had began to softly rub her through her shorts. He smirked as she suddenly jolted, giving her cheek a kiss "Don't worry, Kitten. After this, you'll feel immaculate" She let her head drop, trying to conceal everything inside. But with Claude's hands going inside her bra, and Jesus his fingers felt cold, and Sebastian increasing his speed, and joining Claude in his necking, it was a little hard for her. But, she knew she had to think strong!

"A-Ahh....Wai.." She bit on the clothe even more

She began to shake in Claude's hold. Sebastian smirked "Is Kitten growing close? Oh my, so quickly. And to think, with only a touch..."

Frustrated with all that's as happening, Cheyenne's glare came back as she looked for the next thing to help her, landing on the door before she realized something. She quickly tried to spit out the clothe in her mouth, the Butlers looking up to her as she took a small breath

"TINIES"

Claude quickly covered her mouth while Sebastian sent her a glare "Do you have any idea how early it is?" However, Cheyenne just carried a smug look in her eyes. Claude looked to the door. He was sensing something...