Chapter 97

The door opened as the girl stretched her arms, bringing in a bad "I got the things you needed, anything els.."

She stopped and stared ahead as the silverette sat in the large bag, salt surrounding his entire being

"..."

"Hehehe.."

Cheyenne shook her head and laughed "I don't question a lot of things on purpose but, what the fuck?"

Undertaker laughed himself "Oh, my, such language!" Cheyenne went over to him and then crossed her arms "Now, how did you get in there?"

"Well, mornin' to you, Sweet Cheeks!"

The girl looked behind her until an arm sat itself around her shoulders and jerked her forward a bit. She deadpan "Hey, Ronald"

The Male chuckled "What are you doin' here at an Undertaker's? Last time you were here, your Brother wanted to to leave" Cheyenne shrugged, putting that phase behind her "Meh, I like being around Undertaker" She walked over and pat his head, bending down and smiling "He's my lil' Misfit Besite" Undertaker smiled back, happily letting her ruffle his hair

Ronald stared at the two in disinterest before groaning and stretching his arms "Uugh..What's taking him so long" He didn't have the time to look at these two go all lovely dovey. Besides, he wasn't very fond of her just hanging around some other guy

Cheyenne pursed out her lips 'Well, that was hella rude, Ron'

She stood and lift up her bag, turning around to the door "Well, ima go put these in the back-" She backed away once she bumped into a chest. Cheyenne looked up and smiled "Oh, hello, William"

The Reaper nudged his glasses and then glanced down to her "Gilmore.."

Cheyenne stepped out of the way only for him to step back in front of her. Cheyenne narrowed her eyes at him ".....What're you up to, Spears.."

William cleared his throat "Miss Gilmore, this is strict business between Reapers, please, exit"

Cheyenne let her mouth fly wide as her eyes lowered "Bomboclaat. How you gonna restrict me from where I'm livin'" William sighed "English.."

Ronald tilted hia head "Living here? You live here?" He squinted his eyes and then pointed to the silverette "With him.."

Cheyenne laughed at him "So judgemental" She then shrugged "Its not so bad, we just chill. Going on with our day"

William looked down to her "Why're you living with an Undertaker?"

Cheyenne crossed her arms "'cuz..." William stared at her for a longbit, a froze face just plastered there

"Would you want to stay with any of us for some time?"

Cheyenne's eyes bucked wide as he nudged his glasses "I'm sure there's room for you to fit in"

She stared at him as he did the same yet made the occasional glance away. Was he nervous? But, still, he offered this. It would be fun to stay with them and all but...

She licked her lips and then shook her head "I can't do that. Plus, it'll only be me and Undertaker, we'll be fine"

The two Reapers narrowed their eyes

'We'll...'

William lift his head high "Suit yourself. But, please," He stepped to the side "Leave. We have matters to discuss" Cheyenne looked down to the door and then walked forward, going in through the doorway

"Stubborn as always"

"More annoying than stubborn"

"Hehe~ Now, now, she's only just playing around"

Undertaker looked up to the two under his bangs "Now, what's all this?"

William turned to him "We're looking for someone"

He showed him a picture. One of a Male with the description of having brown hair and green eyes. Undertaker tilted his head "This fellow?"

Ronald shrugged "He's been gone for weeks, we just can't find 'im. We figured if we asked you, you would know"

Undertaker chuckled "Well, I need a payment of course~"

"How difficult.."

"Welp, I'm broke--Pft, Money? I only have one payment"

Ronald lift a brow "And that isss....."

~

Cheyenne starwd at her book as tried to get a grasp as to what was happening in the story. It had been an hour since the two Reapers had gotten here so, eh. It's been a bit.

"HHAHAHHAAHA!"

The girl sat still as the Parlour shook. Seemed that they had gotten a laugh out of him and a good one at that.

She shook her head and went back to reading her book

~

It was Night time now, not many were out and about in the streets.

"Hahaha, Undertaker, Bro! Stop!"

"You don't seem to mind 'em~"

Deep inside where the bedroom was, Cheyenne was trying to get the silverette to stop his little cuddle trap.

She huffed and layed her head back on his chest "I'll accept this one. For now, at least" Undertaker chuckled and pat her head "Ah, isn't this nice?"

"Whatever, UT"

His smile grew even more. He loved spending time with her and it always made his day.

Knock Kncok Kncok

Cheyenne's eyes opened while Undertaker looked to the door. She sat up as he began to leave "I'll go see who that is at this late hour. You go ahead and get your rest, my Dear"

He pat her head and then sat his forehead on her's, the two closing their eyes

"It'll be fine"

Cheyenne smiled as he began to back away. Once he closed the door, she layed back down on the bed. It was all going to be fine. It always was with Undertaker and it always will be

~

"My, my, look who it is"

Undertaker giggled "The missing fellow. Fallen into crime to escape death"

The Male crossed his arms as he stood there "Look, I'm done helping you and your little bedroom Mistress"

Undertaker tilted his head, his nail tapping his lip as he smiled "Hm? Well, I don't know what you mean"

The Male then growled "Don't play games with me! I'm done with you and all your mess! Pay up"

Undertaker shrugged "Well, I'm a simple Undertaker. What business do I have with you?"

The Man grabbed Undertaker's collar, shaking him back and then holding him close "Bloody listen, yeah?"

"Either you pay, or this place gets blown to the sky"

"...e.....yo......y"

The Male lift a brow. What did he say?

But, Undertaker suddenly lift his head, one of his eyes showing through his bangs as that same smile sat on his face

"I'd like to see you try"

~

Cheyenne perked up as the door opened. She looked back and sat up "You ok? It wasn't anything bad or so, right?"

Undertaker closed the door and giggled "Oh course not. Now, let's cuddle for a while longer before I go to bed in me Coffin, I miss havin' my Little One in my arms"

"Its only been a few minutes..."