Then her brother hugged her

Then her brother hugged her."That is great fighting sis."He told her.Shaya smile at her brother."Thanks little bro."She said to him.

Then their father came back."Shaya come on Maleficent wants to see us."Shan yu said to his daughter.Both brother and sister look at each other in shock Maleficent wants to see them.
____________________________
They enter Maleficent meeting room,but their were other Villains their Jafar,Cruella the Evil queen and their children shane is being watch by one of Shan yu soldiers. "It's about time you got here."Maleficent snarls at them.
"What do you want."Shan yu said to her with his arm crossed. "Well I want them to go to Auradron and steal fairy godmothers wand easy peasy."She told the two huns. "I am not going."Shaya told Maleficent off. "What did you just say."Maleficent snarled at her.
Shan yu stepped in front of his daughter and took his sword out. "Don't yelled at my daughter again Maleficent."He said to her.He then turned to his daughter. "You are going."He told her.Shaya eyes widen."Why."She told her father."I will tell you when you when we get home."Shan yu told his daughter.They got back home.
"Father why do you want me to go to Auradron."Shaya said to her father."I want you to prof yourself to the new king so other kids and your brother can go to Auradron."He said to his daughter.Shaya though for a moment she wants other kids and her friends Uma Hook and Gil and brother to have a great life. "I will do it dad but what about you."Shaya asked her dad."I belong here with the rest of the Villans."He told her.She nodded and went to her room and started packing clothes and weapons

She nodded and went to her room and started packing clothes and weapons

Once she was done packing

Once she was done packing.She and her father and brother went to the lemo.
Her brother put her bags in the trunk and Her brother and father hug her."Bye sis."Shane said to his sister.
"Be safe my warrior." Shan yu said to his daughter. "I will."She told them.
She went into the lemo along with Mal,Evie,Jay and Carlos.She heard their parents calling out to them.
"Bring home gold."Jafar shouted.
"Bring home a puppy."Cruella called out.
"Bring home a prince."The Evil Queen yelled out.
"Be save my little warrior."Shan yu called out. "Bye sis.Sent us letters."Shane yu yelled out.
Shaya look out of the window at her family as they grow smaller and smaller.