Chapter 12:My Understandings.

Start from the beginning

"Zundra that's not what I meant. I just- I'm worried. Your beautiful any guy would be lucky to have you. I'm lucky. I love you. I'm sorry I assumed something that I didn't know the story to." I looked out the window then Austin held my hand, "Look at me baby." I turned and looked at him, "I'm sorry." He kissed me and I kissed back. There was the damn fireworks again. "Say sorry to Alan he was just trying to help." Austin put his hand on Alan's shoulder, "Sorry man." Alan nodded.

"So I'm glad that didn't turn into a big fight." Phil blurted out as we pulled up to BestBuy. We all laughed and Austin kissed my head. All the boys got out and Austin waited for me to get out as well. Of course Mike left his seat belt all fucked so when I was about to get out my foot got stuck to it and I fell. "Fuck!" Austin helped me up, "Are you alright baby?" I nodded my head and brushed off the dirt on my jeans. "THANKS YOU FUCKING DICK." I screamed at Mike who was almost in the store. He looked at me and laughed.

We started looking around and of course all the boys together in a store is hell. Jaime kept booty bouncing me making me go flying. Austin was going crazy, loading expensive shit after expensive shit in the cart. I shook my head. I finally got away from the boys and walked into the aisle full of acoustic guitars. I saw the most beautiful one ever, "Omg its beautiful." I mumbled to myself running my hand over the chords. Austin came over with the boys and he walked over to me. "I see you like this one." He touched the guitar. I nodded my head in awh. He smiled, "Lets get it for ya." I quickly looked at the price tag. $1,000. That was way to much for me. "No!" I shouted and he flinched and put it back.

I started looking at the t.v's with Jaime and he started showing me all these huge ones that he was going to convince Austin to get. "He may be rich but come on no. That's way to much money." He laughed and shook his head. I shrugged it off and walked to the aisle full of movies.

I finally met back up with the boys and this time Austin had two carts. A new xbox slim, ps3 move, new stereo system, the huge t.v Jaime convinced him to get, Dr.Dre beats, two of them, a new phone set, mini speakers, a shit load of plugs and wires. I shook my head at him as he walked up to the counter and paid. I pushed the cart to the van and I opened the trunk. The boys made me go sit in the van as they loaded up the trunk. I did as told and sat in the passenger side.

We all got home and this time I helped unload the van. I was carrying the speakers, which were heavier then myself. Nobody was here. I set it down and plopped on the couch breathing heavy. "Is that what you sound like after you and Austin-" Jaime trailed off and started laughing. "EW JAIME STOP." I laughed with Jaime. The boys finished bringing the stuff in.

All four boys started hooking up all the electronics. They told me I wasn't allowed to help so I didn't. I just sat on the couch with my book and a pen. I was working on a new song. I looked over and I noticed a box beside the couch. I got up and grabbed it. "AUSTIN!" I gasped in disbelief. He looked over and smiled widely. "I told you to put it back." "I saw how much you liked it so I just had to get it." I smiled a little mad that he spent all that money on the guitar. I sat on the floor and started opening the box. I took out my guitar slowly and placed it in my lap. I ran my fingers over the chords.

Jaime and Mike left an hour ago to go to a meeting. Now it was just Austin, Phil and Alan playing there new gaming systems. I was still sitting on the floor trying to figure out chords and notes for the song I finished writing a half hour ago. I finally got the right chords and just started singing the lyrics along with the guitar. I finished and I looked up forgetting that the boys were in the room and saw them all looking at me. "That was incredible. Did you just write that?" Alan asked in amazement. I smiled and nodded my head. "Babe that was amazing." He came over and kissed my head.

I put my guitar away. I decided to go and take a nap while the guys played there games. I walked upstairs and went into Austin's room. I saw his closet door open. I walked over to close it, but noticed a big shoe box. It was open. I sat down in front of it. Should I see what's inside? I decided not to but then a paper caught my eye. It read in big, "GIELLE". I knew that name from somewhere. I decided to go through the box. I was reading all the papers which were love notes, cards and pictures. Then it hit me. Gielle is Austin's ex wife. That bitch who cheated on him. But why was the box open? I continued looking. Something caught my eye the most. Her bra. Why the fuck did Austin have her bra in here? Was he hiding something from me? Was he still seeing her?Is that why he was acting weird earlier? I was scared, a little hurt and upset.

If he wasn't hiding anything then why hasn't he got rid of any of this stuff? A thousand negative things were going through my head, and only one positive thing, "He wouldn't be hiding anything from you because he loves you." Just one positive thought. I sighed. I started feeling sick. Maybe I just needed to sleep it off. I can talk to Austin later. I got up and put everything back the way I found it. I laid down and got under the blankets. That's when all the negative thoughts took over, draining the positive one right out. I cried myself to sleep.

Sorry if this chapter is boring. I didn't really have any ideas of what to do. Next chapter update will be tomorrow.