Chapter 19:Hell Above.

I woke up next to Chris Motionless. I smiled. I got this really weird feeling in my stomach that just dropped. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. Somebody was in there. I knocked and they opened the door, Austin. I pushed him out of the way and ran to the toilet. I puked up everything from last night. Well I didn't eat or really drink. I just drank whiskey. Austin was now rubbing my back. "Baby are you alright?" I nodded my head. I got up and brushed my teeth. I was pale. I wasn't usually this pale. I was starting to get scared. Austin looked at me worried, "Babe you look sick, are you sure your alright?" I nodded my head and faked a smiled. "I'm just going to have a shower.". "Alright babe but if you feel sick you better call my name." He kissed me and left. I closed the door and sat there looking in the mirror. I was trying to grab the towel but I dropped it. I bent over to pick it up and everything was spinning. My legs went weak and I fell smashing my head off the toilet. I blacked out.

I woke up to beeping sounds. I couldn't see straight, everything was blurry. I rubbed my eyes. I opened them again. I was in a white room. I quickly sat up. The beeping got faster. I started freaking out. Where was I. Nurses rushed in. Nurses? I'm in the hospital? They stuck a needle in my arm, making me wince in pain. I started calming down, started feeling numb. The nurses left and the door opened again. I looked up to see Austin. He had a cat stuffed animal I smiled at him. He smiled sadly.

"Babe, why didn't you tell me you weren't eating? You weren't even drinking properly." I looked at him confused. "Wait why am I here?" He sat next to my bed and held my hand. "You were dehydrated, you weren't eating. You haven't eaten for two days which made the dehydration worse." He looked at me worried. "You collapsed in the bathroom. You hit your head and now you have 6 stitches in your head." I felt my head and then I felt the stitches. I frowned. "I didn't know, I haven't been paying attention to myself I guess. But when can I perform again?" He looked at me, "In a week, you can't take the risk right now. Its better though because you guys still need to find a replacement." I nodded my head.

"Well this is for you." He smiled and gave me the cat. I smiled widely and grabbed it. I leaned down and kissed him. "Thank you." He smiled, "Anything for you."."When can I leave?" Austin looked at the time. "Well now." I smiled, "Really?" He nodded and laughed, "I brought you clothes." He handed me a shirt and jeans. He helped me up and I went into the bathroom and changed. We walked out to the front. I signed out. They handed me pills. I had to take eight a day. I hate pills. I don't even take my AD/HD pills.

We arrived back to the venue. I got out of the car and waited for Austin to come out. He came out after getting something from the back seat. "You almost forgot your cat." He laughed and handed it to me. I gasped and hugged it. "Omg I'm so sorry mr.kitty." Austin laughed at me and kissed my  head. He held my hand and we headed to my bus. I walked in the bus to find Josh and Cory playing xbox. They both stopped and looked up happy to see me. "Omg we thought you were dead." They both laughed, "Oh thanks,"  I laughed along with them and stuck out my tongue. "You look pretty bad ass with those stitches". I smiled and gave Josh the finger. He pretended to be hurt. "Babe I have to go warm up, I love you. Get some rest." I walked up to Austin and kissed him, "Alright babe good luck, drink lots of water." I smiled and he laughed, "That's something you should be doing." I laughed and kissed him. He left.

I walked to the bathroom so I could look in the mirror. I looked like shit. I sighed. Why should I care anyways, I just got out of the hospital. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Boys I'm going to walk around for a bit." They nodded and waved at me. Typical boys. I grabbed a water bottle and left. I was walking around when I heard two familiar voices yelling. I got closer. It was Vic and Kellin.

"You act like you hate me."

"I don't hate you Kellin. I'm just scared people will find out."

"Why should we hide it anymore?"