Chapter 33:Makeshift Chemistry.

I can't believe he brought me to the restaurant I always talked about. I always told him about it. It had a beautiful view of the water. We walked inside. "Hello." A skinny blonde girl said with a smile. "Hello, Reservation for Carlile." She looked through the book in front of her and smiled. "This way." She led us to a table right beside the big window. The view was even more beautiful then it was on line. I smiled widely and squealed. in excitement. Austin pulled out the chair for me. I sat down and he walked over to his seat and sat down. I grabbed the menu and scanned through it quickly.

"I can't believe you did this." I smiled widely. He looked up from his menu and smiled, "I would do anything for you baby." A woman came over and pured us some wine. "Thank you." I said queitly, she looked down at me and smiled. She looked at my hand and smiled wider. "Your a very lucky girl. Congrats." I sat there speechless and just smiled. Austin laughed. I knew I was smiling like an idiot.

A woman came after a short time of waiting and took our order. She disappeared. Austin and I sat and talked about everything. We laughed, cried, we had fun. Somebody finally came out with our food and placed it in front of us. I smiled and started eating. It was so good. We were silent the remainder of the time. We finished our food and paid. Austin was nice and gave the girl a $5 tip. He was so sweet.

We headed over to the car and he opened the door for me again. I smiled and kissed him, "Thank you, for everything." He smiled and kissed me back. I got in the car and he shut the door. He ran around to the other side and got in. He started the car and drove back to the venue.

I guess I fell asleep because I felt somebody pick me up. I opened my eyes to see Austin carrying me. "Sleeping beauty is awake.!" Alan shouted. Austin set me down on the couch. I looked around and yawned. I looked over at Alan. Austin looked at him and rolled his eyes, "Isn't there a party going on right now at Vic's?" Alan looked up at Austin and nodded. "Oh yeah." He got up and left. I looked at Austin confused. He just laughed.

I got up and got a drink. I was sitting there drinking my water when Austin came and took the water out of my hands and put it on the counter. He started kissing me. This kiss was different though. It was pure love. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he supported me from under my butt. He walked towards the bunks and got in with him on top of me. He took off his shirt and his pants. I kicked off my heels and he sat me up and unzipped my dress. I slipped it off and we kissed for a little while longer. He took off my panties and then his boxers. He inserted himself in making me moan loudly. He went slow but quickly picked up his pace. He made it last this time. Eventually we both reached our climax. I dug my nails into his back and moaned, "Austin." He growled and moaned my named. He pulled out and laid beside me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He covered us with the blankets and kissed me, "I love you Zundra. I can't wait to call you my wife." I smiled and looked in his eyes. "I love you Austin. You mean everything to me." We laid there and just cuddled the rest of the night.

I was half asleep when I heard the drunk boys come in. I opened my eyes to hear one of them scream. I looked at Austin who was sound asleep. I looked around and found my panties. I slipped them on and found Austin's dress shirt. I put it on and crawled over Austin. I jumped down and walked into the lounge where the boys were. "CONGRATS!" I heard Tino yell. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Is that blood?" I looked at all of them who were all laughing. "Yes it is." What happened. I looked at Tino again, "What happened? Are you okay?" Tino laughed, "I got in a fight. I punched a window."."AUSTIN!" I yelled not pulling my attention from Tino's gushing hand.

I heard Austin get out of the bunk and walk over. "What babe? What's wrong?" He was rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Tino's hand." He looked at his hand and his mouth opened. "What the fuck happened?" I told him what Tino told me. Alan was laughing, then Phil joined in and not to long after so did Phil. I grabbed Tino by his shirt and pulled him into the bathroom. Austin was following behind. "Woah Zundra your engaged to my best friend. No sex." Tino slurred out. I laughed and sat him on the toilet. Austin grabbed me tweezers and a bandage. I hate blood I don't why he's making me do this. I brought the tweezers to his hand and started picking out the glass. Tino just laughed the whole time. I put rubbing alcohol in it and bandaged his hand.

I was starting to get dizzy from the sight of blood. Austin looked at me worried, "Babe are you alright?" I shook my head and pushed Tino off the toilet. Tino fell and I lifted up the toilet seat. I started puking. Austin rubbed my back and held my hair.

I got up and washed my mouth. Austin hugged me and whispered, "Sorry I panicked, I should of done it."."THANKS ZUNDRA, YOU'RE LIKE A DOCTOR!" Tino screamed. I laughed and pulled away from Austin to see Tino on the ground still. Austin walked over and helped him up. "Bed time." Austin said to all of them. Alan and Phil pouted and booed at him. "Hey Alan go to bed." I said to him in a serious voice. He looked at me with wide eyes and shook his head. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, making him stand. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I walked over to his bunk and made him lay down. "Tuck me in." Alan gave me a cute puppy look. I smiled and tucked him out. A few moments later he was snoring.

I walked back to the living room to see if Phil went to bed already. He wasn't there so I went and checked his bunk. He wasn't there either. I started getting worried. Where did he go? I looked in every bunk. I looked in the back lounge and sighed in relief. He was snoring with his mouth wide open on the couch. I laughed and took a picture. I closed the door and walked over to Austin;s bunk. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me lean over and grab my stomach. "Ow, fuck." I mumbled. I thought it was just a reaction to throwing up. I started pulling back the curtain when it came agian, but worse. I screamed in pain and Austin looked at me with worry. "Babe, what's wrong?" He jumped out of his bunk and held me up so I didn't fall.

"I just got a really bad sharp pain in my stomach." He looked at me with concern, "Are you alright?" I nodded my head and rubbed my stomach. "I have to go to the bathroom." He nodded and went back into the bunk. I closed the door and grabbed the scale from under the sink. I weighed myself. I gained 10 pounds in less then a month. I was surprised. I sat there and thought. I've been eating a lot more, maybe that's why?

I walked back to the bunk and got in. Austin was sleeping so I got under the blankets and cuddled up close to him. My mind was going crazy with thoughts. What if I'm pregnant? What if I have kidney stones? What if I'm sick? I stopped my thoughts and closed my eyes and fell asleep.