Chapter 1:Miles Away.

The picture over there is Morgan. :) Cutie ^_^

I ran out of the car to see why there was so much commotion outside my house, but as I got closer I saw that my parents house, the one I once grew up in was burnt to a crisp. I immediately broke down crying. The policeman quesioned me time and time again but I just couldn't help but cry. I managed to calm myself down and ask one of the officiers what happened and where I could find my family. The police man looked at me with concern, "Uhm, you must be the daughter, we got a phone call late last night saying that your house was engulfed in flames. We got here as soon as we could but we didn't manage to get the fire out until earlier this morning. We went inside to look around and found....," I waited for the rest of the story, but I knew it wasn't going to be good news. "We thought everybody would of got out in time, we couldn't go inside to check because the flames were to high. We soon found your family, dead." I couldn't take it, I ran under the caution tape not believing in what he just told me. I ran to what use to be the door way and called my parents names.This must be a sick joke or something. Everything went black and all I remember was somebodys arms pulling me away.

I woke up in my bed, in my apartment. I laughed a little to myself. "I knew it was just a joke." I mumbled under my breathe. "Zundra it wasn't a dream" Somebody said startling me. I quickly looked around and saw a figure sitting at the end of my bed. I quickly backed up and pulled my knees to my chest. "Who's there?" I called out in fear. The figure got up and turned on the light revealing themselves. "Morgan?" I yelled out, He looked down then gave me a sad smile, "Yea, heey Zee." Zee was what my parents and Morgan called me, ever since I was 12.

Morgan was a really close friend of mine he was always there for me. I don't know where I'd be without him. Probably dead. He was tall, about 6'0. He had black longish hair that matched his dark brown eyes. He had light skin and snake bites. He was adorable.

I looked up at Morgan and asked "What do you mean it wasn't a joke?" Morgan looked at me unsure of what to say. "Zee, Zundra. What happened is true, your family died in that fire. Im so sorry." I couldn't believe it. I cried, I broke down. I was finally strong again, but now, now I'm as weak as before.

For the last month, I stayed in my room and cried. The only time I ever stopped crying was when I was sleeping. I cried myself to sleep, I cried every hour, every minute. I never knew a person could cry so much. This was not what I ever wanted to happen. I wouldn't even wish this upon anybody!

For the few days that passed I got numerous calls. From my band, Morgan, my friends. But I didn't answer any call or any text no matter who it was. I started cutting again. The last time I ever cut was when I was 18. I don't really remember the past but I remember it was because I got raped. I was saving my virginity for somebody special, but that was taken from me. I cried for months, but this, this was the worst.

I couldn't live without them. I tried taking my own life, but of course Morgan had a key to my apartment and saved me. "ZUNDRA! are you crazy?" I shoot him a look. He toned his voice down and soon calmed down. "Zee, I'm sorry, I know this is making you insane. But all this is not going to do anything. They would want you to continue, not to struggle and kill yourself slowly. They just want to see you happy." Tears started rolling down my cheeks as he said his speech. "Morgan leave me ALONE!" I snapped. I couldn't hear this now. He looked at me and claerly didn't get the message because he continued, "Zee, c'mon. Don't do this to yourself. What about me? What about you? Your band?" I looked at him in disgust. Is he seriously asking me about my band? "MORGAN! My band and us touring is the whole reason why they died. I could have been here and saved them." He looked at me in confusion, "You would of died to." I smirked a little through my tears, "That would of been better then me living now." I saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Zee,how could you be so cold? Think about your family, think about yourself, they wouldn't want you to do this. Don't do this to yourself." With that he left.

I think people finally got the message that I didn't want to talk because nobody called for awhile. I liked the silence. I sat in my room everyday in dark, I only left my room to pee and grab whiskey from my cabinet. I didn't eat, I didn't need to. I liked suffering, maybe that's why i was put on this earth, to suffer.

I literally thought I was going to die, but then Morgan came bursting in my room with food and water for me. He made me eat. I tried to say no, but he actually started feeding me, shoving food down my throat. He knew I was sick, he knew i needed somebody here for me. I just didn't show it.

"Zee, wake up were going out!" I looked up to see Morgan standing beside me. "I'm not going anywhere." Morgan didn't take me seriously, he picked me up out of bed and carried me to the bathroom. He then vanished and came back minutes later with clothes and my makeup. I took the chance and showered. I got out and put on my clothes. Leaving my hair and makeup for last. I didn't do much to my hair, i left it natural and did mascara. I didn't need to impress anybody.

I walked outside and almost ran back inside the apartment. I couldn't do this. Morgan quickly grabbed my hand and reasurred me that it was okay. "Zundra don't worry I'm here, besides when was the last time you came outside? 2 months?" I chuckled, which was the first time in awhile that I showed emotion besides anger, depression and sadness.