Chapter 31:Let Love Bleed.

I was running as fast as I could to my parents house. I could see smoke in the distance. Flames. I heard sirens. I finally got there, only to see the house in flames. I screamed and ran to wards the house only to be pulled back by somebody. I got out of there hold and ran inside the house. Smoke clouding around me. Flames inches away. Its like I had a force field around me. I ran up the stairs and into my parents bedroom. The ceiling was about to collapse. I could hear my parents screaming. I ran to the other side of the bed only to find my parents burnt to death. I fell back and screamed. I bawled my eyes out, "No, this isn't real. Come back please!" I screamed out.I felt like I couldn't breathe, like the smoke was filling my lungs.

I felt somebody grab me and started rocking me back and forth. "Baby wake up, Its me. Come on your fine. Wake up." I shot my eyes open and gasped for air. Austin sat me up and rubbed my back. I started crying. "Austin, I want to go home." He looked at me with sad eyes. "We only have a few more days, don't worry baby." I looked up at him through tears, "I saw them, then they were de-dead. Burnt. I couldn't do anything." He looked at me worried. "Have you had that dream before?" I shook my head. I was still crying. He held me closer to him and rocked us back forth. "Maybe there trying to communicate to you. Maybe there trying to show you that you couldn't do anything, that its not your fault." I sat there in silence and hid my face in his chest.

After mopping around for half of the day, I finally took a shower and got dressed. I felt like wearing all black. It wasn't a good day for me. I had on a black tank top with skulls on it. I had black skinny jeans on and I put my hair up. I put a black bandanna in it to push my bangs back.I slipped on my black vans and put on my black ray bans.

I walked into the living room only to get weird stares. I tried covering up ny bruises and cuts but nothing helped. My hand was aching like a bitch. "What?" I said loudly. They all shook there heads and smiled. "Just happy to see you out of your bunk and actually talking. You don't look as lost anymore." Tino said with a smile. I smiled back. I really was myself again. I didn't feel as lost as I did. We only had three days left on tour and I wanted to make my performances the best they've ever been.

"What happened with Gielle?" I said randomly after standing there staring at nothing. Tino looked up at me and started laughing. I gave him a confused look. "She's in jail." Alan said between laughs. "You actually think that bitch would get away with this?" Austin blurted out. I smiled at them speechless. They really did care about me. Austin really did love me. Austin grabbed my hand and sat me on his lap. "Babe I have a show in twenty minutes," He looked up at me and nodded, "I'll be there watching." he said with a smile. I smiled widely. Its been awhile since he's come to watch me. He always had press. "I'm coming to!" Alan shouted. I laughed, "Yay." I looked at Tino and Phil, "Can't. Sorry Zundra, we have to do some running around today." I smiled. In all honesty I didn't care that much. I would of loved them to come but they were busy. "It's all good boys."

"Babe hurry up I have to go!" I only had five minutes til I had to perform and Austin was taking forever. "AUSTIN HURRY UP!" Alan screamed. I laughed at how loud he was. "I'm coming." I heard him yell from the bathroom. I opened the door and stepped out. Thank god for my glasses. It was so sunny today. Alan came out after with Austin. Austin grabbed my hand and started walking towards the stage. Alan hooked arms with me. He was careful of my hand. Alan eventually started skipping making me skip as well. Austin was behind us. I could hear him laughing at us.

"Two-minutes." I heard the tour manager shout. I smiled widely and jumped up and down. I looked at Austin and got on my toes and kissed him. He kissed back, "Look Zundra I'm really sorry for taking things out on you. I love you. You mean so much to me. I'm not using you either. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I smiled and blushed a bit. He was so cute. He hugged me tight. "Zundra were on in thirty seconds." I pulled away from Austin to look at Cory. I nodded my head and smiled. "Let's play a kick ass show!" They all cheered and they ran on stage. I heard the crowd scream.I looked over at Austin and Alan. They hugged me , "Good luck little kitten." Alan said patting my arm. I smiled and kissed Austin, "Good luck baby." I heard the crowd chanting my name. I jumped up and down one more time. I ran onto stage and they all screamed. "WHAT'S UP NEW JERESEY?" They got louder. "I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL SING A LONG. NOW LET'S GET THIS SHOW FUCKING STARTED." I screamed into the mic. They all cheered.