Chapter 8:Second And Sebring.

Heyy guys, well uhm I've been updating everyday. I hope you guys like it. Please leave a comment and tell me if you like it so far. Its my first story. Some chapters are really short because I run out of ideas. Thank you for reading. :)

"Answer the door you lazy ass!" I heard somebody yell from the living room. I ran from the kitchen to the door. "MATTY!!!!!" Matty Mullins jumps on me almost making me fall. "OMG I thought you were dead. I've missed you, we've missed you. Its been forever!" He kisses my cheek and gives me whiskey. I hug him tightly. He knew it was my favorite drink. He knew everything. He was a really good friend, just like Morgan.

I walk into the living room after greeting the rest of Memphis May Fire. Everybody was suddenly hyper and ready to party. I knew they all missed Matty and the guys. I could just sense it.

"So guys let's cheer to Memphis May Fire for begging there manager to take a break from touring to come party with us." I yelled loud enough for everybody to hear. Everybody screamed cheers and we all took a shot. I did some catching up with Matty while the other guys were playing kinect. I watched from the corner of my eye as Vic and Jaime played soccer. Then I saw Anthony Sepe "spill" his beer where Vic was playing so when he went to go slide back he slipped and fell right on his ass. I laughed so hard.

"ASSHOLE!"

"I spilled my beer, sorry."

"I HATE YOU. I WAS WINNING."

"C'mon baby I love you."

I swear they had a secret relationship. Me and Matty just watched them in amusement. Austin came out of nowhere and lifted me up and sat down then sat me on his lap. I smiled at him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held my hands in front of me. Matty looked at us and smiled widely, "I knew you guys would date. I knew it! Jake you owe me $20." I laughed, "You guys bet on it?" I looked at Austin and he shrugged and laughed. He kissed my head and squeezed my hand gently.

I had a few beers but Matty was shit faced. He was even funnier when he was drunk. I was so amused. I was still sitting on Austin's lap just watching Matty trying to play Just Dance with Kellin. Austin was pissing himself laughing. Every time he laughed it shakes me which made me laugh even harder.

I got up off of Austin and went into my room to get more kinect games for them to play. I was crouched down looking in a box I had full of movies and games when Vic came stumbling in my room. "Vic your drunk go play kinect." I stood up and handed him the kinect games I found. He threw them on the bed and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I tried pulling away but he had a strong grip on me. He leaned in and started kissing me. I didn't kiss back. I pushed hm off of me, "Vic what the fuck!?" I turned around and saw Austin he lunged at Vic and pinned him against the wall. He brought his fist to Vic's face and connected his fist with his jaw. He got two punches in before I tried to stop him. Austin accidentally elbowed me hard in the face making me stumble backwards and fall. Kellin and Mike came in after hearing me scream.

Mike was pulling Austin off of Vic and Kellin was helping my now bleeding lip and bruised cheek. I was tearing up a bit. Austin came running in the bathroom, "OMG Zundra." He put his hand to his mouth. "I'm so sorry, I-I-I didn't mean to." A tear rolled down his cheek as he cupped my face with his hands looking closely at my lip and cheek. He ran his thumb gently over my bruise that was forming quickly. I flinched in pain. He kept saying sorry and I told him every time I was fine.

Vic came stumbling into the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet while I was sitting on the counter. I quickly got down and rubbed his back. Austin got pissed and walked out of the bathroom. Vic looked at me with sad eyes. I gasped at his face he had a cut lip, bleeding nose, bruised jaw and black eye that was starting to form. I gently squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry Zee." I felt a tear run down my cheek when he said Zee. I smiled a bit, "No I'm sorry this happened." I got up and looked for Austin.