Chapter 30:The Reckless And The Brave.

I thought the performance would help me cheer up and forget about what happened but nope. I got off stage and went straight to the feild. I sat in the middle and just stared at nothing. What if Austin really meant what he said. What If he never loved me? Am I really that much of a fuck up.

I heard somebody walk towards me. I didn't bother looking up. "Hey, I heard what happened. Austin told me. He feels terrible, he loves Zundra. He really does. He almost cut himself. I don't know if you care but I had to stop him." I looked over to see Levi Benton from Miss May I. He was now sitting beside me. My heart dropped when he told me Austin tried to cut himself. I looked at him with tears in my eyes, threatening to fall any second. "Of course I care Levi. I love him so much." I started crying. I tried to hold it back, but no. Levi hugged me and rubbed my back. "Shh don't cry." He looked at my wrist. "Is that from Austin?" I nodded my head. He sighed. "What are we going to do with him?"

Levi left me after we sat there talking. He had a signing. Lucky him. I sighed and got up. It was dark out now. I headed towards my bus. I was taking my time making sure I didn't trip. I heard something behind me. I looked around and saw nobody. I shrugged and continued. I felt a pain in my legs and I fell, making me hit my face off the ground. I screamed out in pain. I turned my head to see a girl. I've seen her before, I just couldn't think.

I felt a thick fluid stream down my chin, blood. The girl started laughing. "Bitch you want Austin? Well that's fine. I'll just ruin everything he has.". "Gielle?" I knew it. Why the fuck was she after me? "Correct." I spat on her and hissed, "Fucking bitch, why would you do that to Austin? You stupid whore." She looked shocked at my words. An evil smile appeared on her face. She came closer and kicked me in the ribs a few times. I tried screaming but they came out in muffles. All the compact pressure to my ribs made me lose my breath. She laughed and pulled me up so I was standing and punched me in the face. She threw me to the ground and spat on me. She stomped on my hand. I screamed out for her to stop.

I woke up in so much pain. I could barely move. I opened my eyes. One eye wouldn't open wide. I was still on the field? I grabbed my phone, its 12 a.m. I tried getting up but my hand made a loud crack. I looked at it and almost fainted. Bones were misplaced. I got up slowly, I stumbled towards the buses. I needed help. I held my ribs. They hurt. I could feel a bone poking out, not through my skin. I could barely see out of my one eye.

I knocked on the closest bus door. I heard noises. I kept knocking, "Calm down I'm fucking coming." They opened the door and jumped back startled. Mark Myatt, from We Came As Romans. "Zundra?" I tried talking but it came out as a weird noise. He ran outside right on time. I could feel my eyes rolling back. He caught me and held me in his arms. "SOMEBODY CALL 9-1-1" I heard him yell then I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my head pounding. I got up quickly. I smacked my head off of something. "Fuck." I yelled out and rubbed my head. I was in my bunk. I felt an aching pain in my hand. There was a cast on it. My legs were cut up and had bruises. My eye was barely open. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I had a fat lip, bruised cheek, black eye, a cut on my nose. The memory of that night came flowing back. I lifted up my shirt to see a wrap around my ribs. It was tight.

I slowly walked out into the living room and sat on the couch. Nobody was here. I remember being brought home from the hospital, but barely. I remember Matt holding me in his arms. I was brought home yesterday and I can't even remember. I didn't know what to do. I changed into shorts so they wouldn't hurt my cuts. I threw on a sweater and I slipped on my vans. I threw my hair up and walked outside. The sun made me stumble a bit. It was bright.

I was walking to god knows where when I bumped into somebody. I didn't say a word. I felt lost, like I wasn't in my own body. I felt like somebody different. "Zundra, I can't believe somebody would do this to you. I'm so sorry. I wish it was me and not you." I knew that voice. They were crying. I looked up slowly. "Austin." Is all I said. He hugged me tight I winced in pain. He pulled away, "Did I hurt you." I nodded my head. He lifted up my sweater and shirt and gasped. "Zundra I'm so sorry. He pulled my sweater back down. I could see the tears streaming down his face. I just looked down unsure of what to feel. I felt lifeless. "Come with me?" I nodded my head.

Austin took me by the hand and dragged me somewhere. The whole time I had my head down. He opened a door and I walked in. I looked up to see a whole bunch of people from bands. I didn't want to be here. I don't want people to see me. Austin coughed, getting the attention of everyone. They all looked up at me and gasped. "Zundra?" I looked up, it was Vic. I nodded my head. I couldn'tt even fake a smile. "Omg Zundra, we all heard what happened, we didn't know it was this bad." "Who did this to her?" Austin blurted out. They all nodded there heads as in saying 'who did this'. They all talked about it. They all gave me hugs but they were so gentle with me. They acted like I was fragile, like I would break to pieces.

I never once said a word. They kept asking me the same questions. I would just sit there and stare into space.

"Who did it?"

"Why were you alone?"

"Are you ok?"

"Why would somebody do this to you?"

I finally got annoyed and mumbled really quietly, "Gielle." They all stopped talking and looked at me, "Zundra what did you say?" Kellin asked me. "Gielle." I mumbled again, "Babe speak up a little." I heard Austin say." I sighed, "IT WAS GIELLE! SHE FUCKING ATTACKED ME FROM BEHIND!" I lowered my voice, "She kicked me to the ground, punched me, kicked me, spat on me, threw me around, she said she did it because she wanted to ruin everything Austin had. I screamed for help, nobody heard me. I tried fighting back but I was to weak. Why would somebody do this? I'm a piece of shit that's why. Why was I alone? Well because I'm worthless nobody wants to be near me. Am I okay? No." I turned around and walked out.

I walked slowly towards the buses. "Zundra, where are you going." I went to point with my hand but realized my hand was fucked up. I sighed and just stood there. Austin walked up to me and looked into my eyes. He was trying to see what I was feeling. I pushed him out of the way and walked towards the buses. He followed close behind. "Zundra I'm sorry. I fucked up. Its my fault your like this. Gielle's a crazy bitch. I'm sorry." I kept walking.

I reached for the handle to open the door only to see it was my bad hand. Austin quickly reached up and opened the door for me. I walked in and sat on the couch. Austin closed the door behind him hen came up to me and took off my shoes for me. I sat there just staring at nothing. "Baby,? say something." I stood up not wanting to talk. He stepped in front of me. I broke down. "I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS STUPID HAND. I CAN BARELY BREATHE! I CAN BARELY SEE! AUSTIN I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE! CAN YOU GIVE ME THAT? OR WILL I JUST END UP BEING KILLED BY YOU KILLER EX.?" I was screaming and was pushing him every once in awhile. He just sat there and took it. I was crying to. "I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE! I WANT TO BE LIKE KELLIN AND KATELYN! I-I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!" I fell to the ground and bawled my eyes out. Austin picked me up and walked over to the bunk area. He laid me in the bunk and came in and held me close to him, "Shhh, calm down. I can give you a normal life. We can try and be like Kellin and his wife. I'll put her in jail. I'll do anything for you. But baby please don't ever say you don't want to live. I love you."

He kissed me gently and I laid my head on his chest. I was exhausted. "I love you too." I whispered and closed my eyes. Austin rubbed my back and pulled the covers up so that we were covered. "You wont ever be by yourself. I'll always protect you." With that I fell in a deep sleep.

Please comment and tell me your thoughts on the story. Whoever comments first will get a dedication in the next chapter. Please read my new story I'm working on called The Unexpected. Thank you all for reading :)