𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Julie sat on the couch in the Molina's living room, doing some homework for school when Alex, Reggie and Kyle poofed in, ready to explain just why Luke had been so desperate to get back at Trevor.

The three ghosts stood there for about ten seconds as Julie ignored their presence.
'Hey, you, uh... you got a second?' Asked Alex. Julie continued to ignore them, sighing and popping her feet up on the couch as she continued to work.
'Oh my gosh, she can't see us anymore!' Reggie exclaimed, completely oblivious to the fact that it was intentional.
Alex and Kyle looked at him in an attempt to get him to think.
'Oh. Right.' The Peters boy finally realised.

Alex sat down in the arm of the couch next to Julie, trying to be gentle with her.
'Julie, please.' Alex said.
'I already told you I'm done with the band.' Julie told him, clearly still annoyed.
'Yeah, we know, all right? But before you decide that forever, we just... we wanted you to know that Luke isn't as selfish as you think.' The blond began explaining.
'Yeah, you've got him all wrong.' Reggie backed him up and Kyle nodded, despite the fact he wasn't really sure what was happening.

Julie just scoffed in response.
'You remember that song 'Emily'?' Asked Alex. 'Can we at least show you who it's actually about?'

-

Julie, Alex, Reggie and Kyle stood outside the house of the Patterson family. It was a nice red-brick bungalow in a gorgeous area. Julie and the three ghosts stood behind potted plants because even if Luke's parents couldn't see the boys, Luke still could.

The man and woman were preparing food as Luke sat in the countertop watching them.
'So, Emily's his mom?' Julie asked.
'Yeah.' Alex confirmed. 'Yeah, Luke comes here a lot.'
'He thinks we don't know, but... we've been following him. All he does is just hang out like this and watch them. They never really do anything though.' Reggie said.

'They're having cake. That's something.' Julie said as Emily carried over a plate with a chocolate cake on it over to the table.
'It's a... it's a birthday cake. For Luke.' Reggie explained.
Kyle looked at Julie, he could see her heart hurting for the boy.
'I never knew Luke was hurting this much.' She said.

'Yeah. It's even worse because when he died, he... left on bad terms. You know, his parents didn't want their seventeen year old in a rock band, so he just left.' Alex told her. 'He never got the chance to make up with them.'

The four teens watched as Luke walked over to the table where his parents sat as they lit a candle. He blew it out, hopefully letting them know that he was there.

'That's why Luke was so angry.' Said Reggie 'If Trevor had of given Luke credit for writing all the songs then...  his parents would've known his dream was worth chasing.'

'They would have been so proud.' Julie said, looking in though the window as Luke's parents blew out the candle on the cake in memory of their son.

'We know how bad it hurts whenever someone that should've had your back... completely let's you down.' Alex stood up to talk to Julie. 'We never meant to make you feel that way.'

'Julie, we live our band, and Luke does too. Please give us another chance.

Julie looked in the window at Luke and his parents, before nodding her head.
'Okay.' She smiled.

A/N
Another short chapter but 5k reads? That's amazing WOW?!?! Ty all for all the support on this it's amazing.
Anyways I get winter break soon so more content
Anyways hope you all have an amazing day/morning/night! <<33