𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

The boys arrived back soon after, probably about an hour after they left. An hour of Kyle anxiously waiting to know what Willie had told them about the pains that they had been experiencing.

When the trio did arrive back, Luke and Reggie thought it best to leave Alex to explain the situation to his boyfriend, thinking he would take the news of what they had to do best from him.

'What's happening? Are you okay?' Kyle frantically asked.
'Ky, please sit down.' Alex asked him to take a seat beside him on the couch.
'Yeah, okay.'
Alex took a deep breath, not knowing at all where to begin.

'Well, that night, the night we blew Julie off to go to that club.' Started Alex 'The guy there, Caleb, he put a stamp on us.'
'What... stamp?' Asked Kyle.
'Willie told him about how Julie can see us and how everyone can when we perform, and he wants our magic for himself basically.' The blond paused for a moment. 'We have three options. Option one is to join his house band, the jolts will go away, but we'll be stuck with him forever. Option two, we do our unfinished business and cross over, go to heaven or hell.'

'What's the third option?' Kyle asked after a moment of silence.
'The jolts, they get so bad that our souls cease to exist.'
Kyle looked him, shocked as he tried pris was the information that he was given.

'What? So you won't go to heaven? Or hell? You just won't exist?' Kyle asked.
'Yeah.'
'Oh my...' Kyle slowly put his hand on Alex's face, tears forming in his eyes. 'W-w-what are you going to do?' He asked.
'We figured out our unfinished business. We have to play the Orpheum. We either do that or work for Caleb.

'The Orpheum? Oh my god, that's not going to be easy.' Kyle said, still almost crying.
'We know, but we're going to figure it out.' Alex told him.
'What if you pass over? I don't want to be alone. I don't know why my unfinished business is.'
Alex looked down for a second before a thought sprung to mind.

'What if us doing our unfinished business means you definitely get to do your unfinished business?' Alex asked.
'Huh?' Kyle was confused.
'Us... playing the Orpheum and you! You were going to our concert that night, that means seeing Sunset Curve is your unfinished business.' Alex stood up in front of his boyfriend to explain.
'Oh my god, Alex you're right!' The shorter boy sprung up, kissing his boyfriend and hugging him tightly, to which the blond returned.

-

The day was going pretty slow for Alex, Kyle and Reggie. Julie was at school and Luke was most likely visiting his parents, so they were just chilling.

Reggie was hanging out with Ray in the kitchen, something he spent most his time doing. Alex had poofed out to check on Reggie, giving Kyle time to do something.

He planned a date. It would have been a dinner date, but neither of the boys can exactly eat, so it was just going to be them sitting at a small table with two seats and a candle-light. It was the most romantic thing Kyle could think of.

Around fifteen minutes later Aled poofed back, confused as to what his boyfriend was doing.
'Hey, what's... going on?' The blond asked.
'I thought we should have a date, just y'know, something nice.' Kyle stood up, walking towards Alex.
'Really?' He asked.

'Yeah...' Kyle confirmed before deciding it was best to be transparent about how he felt. 'And because I'm scared. What if you pass over and I don't? What if we get separated? What if I go to hell and you're in heaven?' Kyle asked.
'Babe, that's not going to happen, I promise.' Alex confirmed.'
'I don't want to have to worry about how long we have, Alex. That's a lifer thing. I want this to last forever, I don't want to lose you.' Kyle said, hugging his boyfriend.
'Kyle, babe, you're never going to lose me, that's a promise. If we get separated I will never stop looking for you, but I promise we will not, I will never leave you.'

The two hugged, and for a few moments they both forgot about the stresses of the after-life.

A/N
Aaaa short-ish update¿¿¿ I had a better version of this and when I tried to upload it WATTPAD DELETED IT!!!!! so this was written in like 20 minutes OOPS lawl. anyways omg online school is so bad¿ like I didn't do any of the work in March now I'm just like 🧍🏻🚗? anyways i hate Norma Foley so much RRRRR.

okie hope you all enjoyed this MESS of a chapter MUAH!
<3
- Orin xxx