𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Kyle sat on Julie Molina's bed as the teenage girl rooted though a box full of clothes that belonged to her late mother.

'What do you think of this?' She asked, holding up a mesh, tie-dye, off the shoulder top with a black tank top underneath it.
'Oh. My. Gosh, I love it!' Kyle said admiring the clothing. 'Your mom had great taste.'
'Yeah, she did.' Julie agreed.
Kyle could tell Julie was a bit sad talking about her mom, so he decided to change the mood.

'I'm so excited to see you guys play!' The ghost rolled over on his back.
'I'm so excited to play! But where are the guys? It's like six already.' She checked the time.

'I dunno. They know how important this is, I'm sure they'll be here. But if they're not I will ghost slap them for you.' Kyle said as Julie sat beside him on the bed.
'Thank you.' She said gratefully 'now get out I need to get dressed.'
'See you later.' Kyle waved bye before proofing out.

-

It was a quarter to nine and the Los Felix high school gym was packed with students attending the dance, most wanting to see Julie and the boys performance.

Kyle was becoming increasingly worried as he hadn't heard from any of the band and because he didn't know where they were, he couldn't contact them.

'Are you sure they didn't tell you where they were going?' Julie asked as they began walking to the schools main entrance, where they could already hear music blaring as Flynn DJ'd.

'Yes, if I knew I would tell you, I'm just as worried as you are.' Kyle said, walking through the echoing halls.
'Yeah, I'm sure they'll be here. They know how much it means.' Julie attempted to reassure herself.

The two teens eventually reached the dance, they walked through the doors only to be met with bright lights and loud music, which was to be expected. The two quickly spotted Flynn who was on the stage.

Flynn spotted Julie and walked to the edge of the stage to meet her.
'How you feeling?' Flynn asked.
'I'm a little nervous.' Julie replied.
'You'll be fine. All your gears backstage. Come on.' Flynn motioned for Julie to follow her.

Julie and Kyle walked backstage, the girl setting the projector down on a box.
'Oh my gosh! You look amazing!' Flynn exclaimed.
'Thanks. It's my moms. I finally went through her stuff.' Julie hugged her best friend.
'She would of loved that you wore that.' Flynn chucked. 'Are the guys here?'

'No, just Kyle. Bu they will be. They know how important this is to me.' Julie smiled.

'Oh, hey Kyle.' Flynn waved around.
'Tell her i said hi.' Kyle used Julie to communicate
'He said 'hi'.'

'I'm gonna go look at the food I can't eat. See y'all in a hot minute.' Kyle whispered to Julie before walking out through the crowd and to the concessions.

-

'Is everybody fires up for Julie and the Phantoms?' Flynn asked the crowd who then erupted in cheer. 'Great' keep that fire cause that's later. We're a bit behind schedule, but don't worry. Just enjoy these mind-blowing beats.'

Julie looked more and more worried as the minutes passed and Kyle could see that. Flynn began walking over towards Julie.

'Julie and the phantoms?' Julie asked.
'I had some free time in French class. And you'd better like it because I registered it on insta, Snapchat, Twitter...' Flynn rambled.