𝙨𝙞𝙭

Alex paced back and fourth in the studio, his anxiety was clearly getting really bad and Kyle was becoming increasingly worried. Luke and Reggie were sitting on the couch and Kyle was on a chair.

'I think he's practicing his model strut.' Reggie whispered to Luke.
'He's so nervous, he's almost making me nervous.' Luke replied.

'Ok, look, you guys know I don't handle change well. All right? Death? That was a change. Ok? Then we became ghosts. All right? Another change. And... now we can be seen whenever we play with Julie. Big freaking change!' Alex ranted

'Yeah, but bro, it was a good change.' Luke argued.
'Still a change, good or bad it can be hard to adapt.' Kyle took Alex's side.
'Thank you!' Exclaimed the blond

'Yeah but with Julie we can play on stage and be the band we never got to be. Come on. I mean, you gotta be down for that.' Luke tried to convince him.

'Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't be? I just...' Alex struggled to find the words to what he wanted to say.
'I wanna figure out why.'

'Forget why. Man, I say we invite Julie to join Sunset Curve.' Luke said as he stood up.
'Yeah, totally. I mean like, think about it. With a new lead singer this band would be legendary.' Reggie also stood up.
'Hey! I'm our lead singer.' Luke looked slightly offended

Kyle could see Alex getting worse and worse by the second as he began pacing again, which made him feel bad.

'Dude, that girl has the voice of an angel, and she can make us visible. Without her, we're just elevator music.' Reggie said.

'You don't gotta be so mean about it. And we're back on the runway again.' Luke threw his arms about.

Kyle quickly stood up and went over to Alex.
'Hey, man you look kinda worked up. Do you wanna go and get some air? I can come with you if you need someday to talk to about whatever's on your mind.' The Kestell boy offered.
'Really?' Alex asked.
'Yeah, of course. Anything you need.'
'Umh yeah, let's go.'

Alex turned back towards Luke and Reggie who gave Kyle a small nod and smile. The two began to walk to the door, Alex slightly in front of Kyle. The tall blond began to try grip the door handle but his hand went through each time.

'Dude, you're a ghost, just poof out.' Reggie said.
'Don't tell me how to ghost!' Alex snapped back.

The duo poofed out of the studio and into the back yard.
'C'mon, where you wanna go?' Kyle asked.
'Let's just walk.' Alex said

And so they did

A/N
I got sent home early today so I had more time to write yayaya baby!
Also ik this was fairly short but yeah I wanted to put something b4 the next chapter 😼😼😼

Also wow THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS...

Like wow yous are literally amazing! Thank yous so much!
<3