All you ladies pop yo 🐱 like this

The next day
You woke up with a horrible head ache in your bed. You- damn I just we went crazy last night. You look around your bed and see Jiggy on the bottom, Trent next to you on the right. Jacob next to you on the left and Cohen laying on your stomach hugging you around your waist.(you got too much dip on your chip there Cohen) You- guys get up. You say hitting them with pillows. Jacob- I think I had to much weeeedd (I like spelling it like that😜) last night. He says getting up holding his head. You- yeah sorry I pulled you guys into my problems. Trent- it's fine, we love you. We will go through anything for you. He says putting his shirt on. Jiggy- yeah what Trent said. He said checking his phone. Jiggy- I got to go. He says grabbing his shirt. You- why? Jiggy- because-. He cut cut off by his ex-gf calling.He puts it on speaker phone because he sees you wondering who it is.
Jiggy-hello?
???-bae I'm so sorry for over reacting last night, I love you.
Jiggy-Daisy I don't have time for you right now.
Daisy- Jiggy I know you love me
Jiggy looks at you almost crying.
Jiggy- I do love you.
He say whispering
Daisy-great I'm outside this whores house let's go.
Jiggy- who are you calling a w-. But he didn't get to finish because she hung up.
Jiggy- I'm so sorry y/n
You- you know what Jiggy leave with your ugly girlfriend I don't want to see your face ever again.
Jiggy-but-.
You- no buts Jiggy, if you walk out of this door right now your choosing to walk out of my life and not come back in. Your on the brink of crying  and Jiggy is sobbing.
Jiggy- bye y/n
Then he walks out of the door.
Jacob- he's a pussy walking out of your life like that. He says trying to hug you. You- don't fucking touch me. You say pushing him away.
Trent-y/n come on. You-LEAVE! They all leave before you break down in tears. You notice that Cohen is still there holding on to you by your waist.
You- Cohen get off of me.
Cohen- Babe stop. He says going back to sleep.
You- boy I'm noting yours. You say trying to push him off.
Cohen- y/n stop playing with me before I eat you out.
You froze because Cohen isn't usually the type to say stuff like that.
You- you aren't going to do shit.
Cohen- ok bet.
He says as he pulls down your shorts.
You-Cohen-.
Cohen- shhh
He says as he kisses your 🐱 through your underwear(Chile I hate myself for this but oh well someone wanted this😜🔫)
You- Cohen-. Your breathing pretty heavily
Cohen- calm down princess
He says as he moves the underwear to the side and starts licking the 🐱(if your reading this and your from my school fucking leave)
You start moaning Cohen's name. A little.
You-cohennn.
Cohen- I'm know you like this babygirl
He says as he literally rips the underwear and eats the 🐱 out.
You- Damn Cohen who taught you that tongue thing. You say moaning even louder.
Cohen- you like it?
He says going faster and faster
You- No I don't. You say trying to not moan (pretty petty if you ask me)
Cohen- so you don't like this.
He says eating the 🐱 out harder(I think? Or is it faster?) and rubbing the clit(yeah I'm killing my self after this)
You- noo-
You couldn't hold it in anymore.
You- YESSS IT FEELS SOOO GOOD
At this point the neighbors can hear you moaning but anyteaways
You- I'm about to cu-
But you stopped because Cohen stopped.
You-what the hell?
Cohen- you said you didn't like it so I stopped.
You- but-.
Cohen- no buts, but damn y/n you taste good.
He says licking his fingers and leaving the room.
You are mad like sexually mad because he didn't finish so you decided you were going to do the same thing to him.
You go downstairs and see Cohen on his phone on the couch.
You get on your knees in front of him and whip out the 7 inch dic-.(he's packing but not packing more than daddy Jacob)
Cohen- what the-
He doesn't get to finish because you give him that sloppy😏
Cohen- y/n I'm am about to bust.
Then you stop and run to the kitchen.
Cohen- ok play it that way.
He has this stuff back in his pants and is now pining you too the kitchen island when the door opens.
You guys look and see a white boy with curly hair.
???- I am I interrupting something?
Cohen- yes.  You- no.
You guys say it at the same time.
You- get tf off of me Cohen. You say pushing him off of you and sitting on the couch. Your wearing this btw so Jake and Cohen are looking at your ass

But anyways ???-Cohen where did you find her?Cohen- Jake stfuHe says as they both walk towards the couch by youI think I'm going to update again today it depends on how I'm feeling

But anyways
???-Cohen where did you find her?
Cohen- Jake stfu
He says as they both walk towards the couch by you
I think I'm going to update again today it depends on how I'm feeling. Bye love you😜❤️