Jelous🤨

You guys start watching Scary movie 3 when you get a Group FaceTime call from Cohen and Jiggy.
You
Cohen
Jiggy
You- yes?
Cohen- why didn't you tell us?
You- tell you what?
Jiggy- that you were hanging out with Trent
You- last time I checked you weren't my mom or dad.
When you said that Trent grabbed you by your waist and pulled you on top of him.
You- yes.
You looking at Trent and Cohen and Jiggy can see you guys.
Trent- what I'm cold. You laugh and look back at Cohen and Jiggy.
Jiggy- so are you guys dating or something?
You- no.
Cohen- then why are you sitting on him.
You- because I can and if you are to continue yelling at me this conversation is over.
Then you hang up.
Trent- ok I see you.
You- what they were just asking to many questions for my liking(eww that sounds weird but whatever)
Trent- ok then back to the show.
You guys are watching All American and Shawn is moving out(which is a very exciting scene and sad but yeah watching all American on Netflix) when Jax comes in and jumps on the bed.
Jax- I want to watch a show! He says jumping up and down.
You- come on Jax. You say grabbing him and hugging him while your still sitting on Trent.
Jax- I want to watch Cocomelon (don't get me wrong I watch Netflix I just don't really know a lot of baby shows so yeah I guessed.) You- ok ok. You dig under the covers you all under and think your grabbing the remote when you accidentally grabs something else(I hope you know what I'm talking about because I'm not going to spell it out 👀)
You- umm sorry.
Trent- I don't mine 😏
You hit him in a playful way
You- stop Jax is in here.
You grab the actual remote and change it to Cocomelon.
Jax is watching it when you and Trent are on your phone and you get bored so you decide to post on your spam and Trent does the same.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Whotfisy/n~ Hanging out with Trenty and the child❤️.
Liked by Muser(Cohen), Turnerwho, Greenbean(Jacob) and 2,000 more.
Muser- really you just met him
Whotfisy/n-and what about it?
Turnerwho- 🥲
Whotfisy/n- stop being a fucking baby
Greenbean- when you get home your in trouble
Whotfisy/n- what are you going to do? Fuck me?
Greenbean-😳
Y/nstanforlife-Damn 😳

Then Trent posts

Then Trent posts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Trent.spamzz~ she fell asleep so ☺️ . She will be mine❤️
Liked by Muser, Turnerwho, Greenbean and 1,000 more
Muser-whatdidhesay-, she is mine
Trent.spamzz- you heard what I said
Turnerwho- she is mine you won't have her
Trent.spamzz- keep dreaming 🥱
Greenbean- why are y'all acting like she is an object
User12-faxs
I know I haven't updated in a hot minute but be happy I updated here before my tik tok but yeah love you ❤️