Stepbro 😏

Recap-you guy were playing truth or dare and Jiggy asked you to kiss him.

You-um. You backed away from Jiggy and turned around. Jiggy-sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable I was just playing the game. You- No it's fine I will do it. You walk over to Jiggy and kiss him on the check. Jiggy- hey! That's not what I meant. You- you should be more specific next time. You winked at him and say back down on the bed. You-Cohen truth or da-. You stopped when you heard your front door open. You stand up and grab a baseball bat on your way down there. You look at the door and see who it is. You drop the bat and go run and jump on them. You-JACOB! Jacob-hi.

21 for the story

21 for the story

He is 21 in the story. When Jiggy and Cohen hear you scream they come down and see you on Jacob while he is holding you by your legs. Jiggy- who is this? Jacob- I could ask you the same question. You try to get down but he holds you tighter. You- ugh. This is my friends Cohen and Jiggy and this is my brother. Jiggy and Cohen just look at you. Cohen- I thought you said you didn't have any siblings. You- I don't he's my step brother. Jiggy and Cohen- ohh. You- put me down now. Jacob- why are they here were you guys fucking or something. You- no we were working on a group project. Jacob- hm. He puts you down and you walk back up stairs.
Lol I will post more really soon, I'm going to spam. And if you read the title in like a 😏 way we are now best friends. I'm so sorry for the video sound. Btw don't listen in front of your parents.
Please.