Only at Miller Grove😭😭😭😈😈😈

You guys are in class while you teacher us giving you a lecture. Teacher-didn't I tell you guys not to act up yesterday when I was at my cousins funeral? Classmate-We don't care! The whole class starts laughing and the teacher gets pissed. Teacher-ok then explain this. The teacher goes on the smart board and shows two students fighting. Teacher-what did I say about fighting? And who said you could I have phones in my class. Another classmate-it was recorded on a chromebook. Jiggy-Only at Miller Grove! Everyone starts laughing. (Btw you go to miller grove😈) Teacher- so I can't have a break I just went to a funeral. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You-that's why your cousin's dead. Jiggly-dead ass hell. The whole class starts laughing and the teacher cries. Cohen-your teacher is crying, where does this only happen? Everyone including yu because you know it's funny. Everyone-only at Miller grove! The teacher gets in her chair and starts yelling. Teacher-I will not have my whole class disrespect me like that. Emma- who are you yelling at? Teacher-you Emma and everyone else, no one is scared of you ❄. You-damn. Emma- I know ypur not talking bitch. You-shut the hell up with your unseasoned self. Everyone even the teacher-ohhh. Emma-at least I'm not burned. You-shut the fuck up before I mix your shit. Emma- the only thing you can mix is kool aid. Everyone looks at you with that face.

 Everyone looks at you with that face

(That face)
You-oh hell nah. You put your curly hair into a quick ponytail and stand you. Emma looks teacher generally scared.She looks at her saying I told you on her face.

She looks at her saying I told you on her face

(Like that 😂😂)

She turns around and you mess Emma up and I mean your rocked her world and her imagination. You kept punching her until someone pulls you off. You turn around and see Cohen. You:

Cohen-your going to kill her. You-great for her. Cohen-she's my girlfriend. You-do I give a fuck? Jiggy comes behind you and hypes you up. Jiggy-nope. You-how many fucks do I give? Jiggy-zero. You-there for your comment is. You&Jiggy-irrelevant. You at Emma on the floor half dead and put your foot on her stomach. Cohen-any last words? Emma-pick cotton slave. You stare at her and laugh. Emma-what's so funny? You-that you just killed yourself. Emma-huh? You stomp on her stomach until her guts come out and she's dead. Cohen-shit. You-damn her blood got on my shoes you say wiping off the blood with her white air force ones. One of Emma's friends-why would you mess up her shoes. You-that's what you get for being basic and I suggest you shut the hell up before you next. Emma's friend-yes ma'mm. You Cohen and Jiggly get rid of the body and walk back into thr classroom with everyone working. You guys walk up to her desk. Jiggy-what are they doing? Teacher-you have an assignment due in two weeks and it's a group project, so you guys will be working together. Youz-ok. You guys sit in your seats and start working.

A/N-Umm this chapter came from the back of my brain and good things usually don't happen there. Plus I wrote this at like 1 in the morning. But yeah I will post th next part soon.

❤love you guys❤