Zaddy Trent 😗

I posted and was finally ready to go downstairs. I had the whole plan in my head. Run down stairs get my keys then dash. I was halfway down stairs when I felt a hand holding me back. I turned around slowly and saw Jacob standing there with just a towel and his wet hair. Jacob- were are you going? You look into his eyes and try no too get lost in them. You- I'm going over a friends house. You say running towards the door. Jacob- when you get home we are going to talk. You- yeah sure. Then you slam the door.

You get into your blue car(check a different part for a picture) and start playing go by juice WRLD and that kid LAROI. (It is literally the best song ever) when you get there you knock on his door and you see Trent with a child in his arms.
Trent- hey y/n
You- umm hey is this your son
You say walking in  and talking off your shoes
Trent- no this is my little brother, Jax

Trent- hey y/nYou- umm hey is this your sonYou say walking in  and talking off your shoesTrent- no this is my little brother, Jax

2 years old
And if I never shows you Trent this is Trent

2 years old And if I never shows you Trent this is Trent

✨ZADDY✨ but anyways
You- oh ok.
Jax- Hi.
You- Hi Jax how are you?
Jax- good, yoooou.
You- I'm doing great.
Trent- let's go to my room before he steals you from me.
You- awww you won't lose me Trenton.
Then you both go upstairs and Trent plays his game and you sit on his bed when you start to get bored, so you toss your phone on his bed and sit on his lap.
Trent- what are you doing? He says looking down at you.
You- what I can sit on you?
Trent- it depends what your trying to do.
You- I'm not trying to do anything, except watch a movie and eat.
Trent- then that's what we're going to do. He said as he turned off his game and ordered you guys food.
30 minutes later you both are on his bed cuddling and watching Scary movie 3.
Then you post this

Trent.L- Bestie night with @beautiful~y/n.
Liked by Cohenmuse, Jiggyturner, Jacob.green.
Cohenmuse- you know her?!
Trent.L- yeah my bestie
Jiggyturner-Bro that's y/n?
Trent.L- why are you so surprised?
Jacob.green- that's were she went
Trent.L- I guess so

Bruh I will post more tomorrow love you ❤️