Emma🙄

You look at them and just stare. Emma see's you and starts to get irritated. Emma-can I help you? You-No sorry, I just heard someone laughing, like getting murdered laughing. Emma-and how is this my problem. You- it's
not, that's why I'm leaving. You look at Cohen and he says sorry with his eyes and you just leave.

You get home and call for your parents. You see another note on the fridge, it says. "Dear, y/n, you and your dad will both be back in a month we're going on a trip, be safe." ✨your thoughts✨ they never ask me if I want to go they just keep leaving without me but I'm used to it. You go and order pizza and start watching Netflix. (Your an only child and your very lonely 😔) Ten minutes later you hear the door bell ring and you think it's the pizza. You get your credit card(it's a black card so it has infinite dollars on it😌) you open the door and see Cohen.
You-yes? Cohen- I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how Emma acted. You-her name is Emma? Cohen- yeah what? ✨Your thoughts✨ What type of basic bitch name is Emma. You- anyways it's fine. Cohen-looks behind you and see's your dark house. Cohen-your by yourself? You-yeah, my parents are gone on a month long trip. Cohen- and your fine with it? You- yeah it's been like this since I was 12. Cohen- I'm sorry. You-don't be. The pizza guy comes you pay him and he leaves. You- well I have to go now, bye. Cohen-bye. You close the door and sit back down on the couch watching Netflix and eat and fall asleep.