💕The boy💕

You woke up in your new room and got mad.You-so it wasn't just a dream. You say looking at your new room. You- why did I have to move to North Cariloa, I was fine in New York. You get out of your bed and change into sweatpants a spaghetti strap shirt and put your hair into a bun and walk down stairs.

You-mom,dad? You look at the island and see a note, saying "hey y/n, me and your dad will be out all day so no boys over". You-I'm seriously 12 but cool. You look at your phone and go through some pictures of you and your old friends. You-I'm not going to cry,I'm not going to cry. You say as you start crying. You-fuck. You decide to go outside and look around.

You go outside and see your big backyard and decide to do a Tik Tok of you doing flips. When you finish you look around and see someone starring at you. You try to look at the person but the sun was in your eyes. You-Hi stalker.???-sorry,I was looking at you do flips,your good at it. You walk up to the fence and see a cute boy.✨your thoughts✨you-he's supper cute and I look awful. You- hi,I just I'm your new neighbor.???-same,hi I'm Cohen. You-hi Cohen,I'm y/n. Cohen- it was nice meeting you. You- same. You say going back in your house.

You decide to go to the store so you get the car keys(your 16 btw). You go to target and get some snacks. You get some and you here a girl laughing like loudly(and when I say loud I mean white people horror scream loud). You go to the next aisle and see Cohen kissing some girl!

I hope you like it so far tell me if you have an idea or you want me to add someone❤️