⚠DADDY JACOB😏⚠

⚠ummm if your holy don't read this all you need to read is the last sentence⚠
Recap-you have a step brother named Jacob and Jiggy and Cohen already left.

You walk right in your find Jacob coming in behind you and closing the door. You-may I help you? Jacob-yeah you can. He says walking closer to you. You-what do you want. You say as you roll your eyes. Jacob-you. He says as he slams your body against the wall so your arms are above your head. You-whatdidyousay-(ifyfyk) Jacob-I want you. I have from the first day I saw you. You-your my brother. Jacob-step brother. He says whispers in your ear. Jacob-just say it. You-say what? Jacob-I know you want me. You-I do want you, like really bad. Jacob steps back and looks at you like this 😳. Jacob-I was joking. He says going behind you waterbottle on your desk showing the camera. You-get out. Jacob-were you serious? You-GET OUT!! You push him out of your room and lay down on your bed and need up falling asleep.

You turn around and see Jacob just staring at you. You-what? You say iterated and you turn around. Jacob-were you serious when you said you wanted me? You-yes I was, from the first day I saw you I wanted you. You say as you turn around and look him in the eyes. You-but I knew I could never have you because you-. You get cut of by Jacob kissing you and you obviously kiss him back. You guys are still kissing when he moves you on top of him. You pull back and look at him. You-but your my brother. Jacob-step brother. He says kissing down your neck.

can't say I didn't warn you⚠
You start moaning as he sucks down your neck. You-Jacob. Jacob-it's ok baby I will go easy on you. You start grinding on him and feel him getting hard. Jacob-I like that. You go faster and feel him get harder and harder by the minute. Then Jacob flips you on your back. Jacob-what ever happens today you are not allow to tell anybody. You-l'll ever snitch on you daddy. That pushed him off the edge. Because he started kissing you again and ripping off your clothes. At this point your naked and Jacob is looking at you. You-what? Jacob-I always knew you were beautiful but without clothes on it's a whole other level. You start laughing until he starts eating that 😺 out. Then your a moaning mess. You- OMG JACOB I'M ABOUT TO-ABOUT TO. Jacob-do it baby release it all. You release all your c*m in his mouth and he licks it clean. You wanted tot be in control on so you layed him down and pulled this pants and and his psdddddddddddddddddddddddddd (ifyk the video😂) underwear showing the 12 inch di-. (Let me stop😭👋) you-wow. Jacob-you just going to stare or-. He doesn't get to finish because you give him that brain blower 34,000. Jacob-why are you so good at this. He had his eyes in the back of his head. You can't answer because you gagging. Jacob-I'm about to bustttttttt (tiktok sound again I think I'm addicted) He does and you swallow it. When you get up you fall because you slammed into by Jacob. You-Jacob!!! Jacob-this feels so good. He says going at a unhumanly speed. You guys to a couple rounds and fall asleep with him still in you.

You wake up and realize what just happened

You had a sex dream about you step brother!

Ummm yeah tea though. I'm not even going to lie if Jacob was my step brother I would smash.BYE- 🕳️ 🏃‍♀️