𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑. 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔

Julie opens her eyes and is greeted with Alex standing over her. Julie jumps, startled by his closeness, and pulls the blankets over her head. Not wanting to get up.

"Come on Jules. You have to get up." Alex say tugging on the blankets.
"Nooo."Julie whines from under the blankets.

After tugging for a couple minutes Julie finally gets up to start her day. Mumbling about how she doesn't like mornings. Causing Alex to laugh at her and tell her to hurry along.

Julie goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her skincare. After she's done with that she heads down stairs, not really caring about clothes or anything else for that matter.

Luke and Reggie were on the couch eating eggs. When they hear someone coming the look up and see Julie. Standing there in a white t-shirt that shows her bra through it and spandex.

"Um... Julie are you gonna cover up?" Reggie asks moving his eyes.

"Yeah sorry I just came down for some coffee. I still have to get dressed." Julie says noticing her clothing is a bit revealing.

Julie walks into the kitchen and turns on the coffee pot. She yawns and scrolls through Instagram while she waits. After getting her coffee she heads to the door and unlocks it. Flynn would be here soon. Then she walks back to the living room.

Her boys were staring at her like she had two heads. Julie had always been insistent on always locking the door. So for her to unlock it was uncommon.

"What?" Julie asks them.
"Why'd you unlock the door? Are we expecting someone?" Luke asks.
"No. Just Flynn." Julie responds sipping on her coffee. The three boys share a look before alex pipes up.

"Julie. How do you know she's coming over?" Alex asks.
"Because she always does. She should be here in 3... 2... 1...." Julie says. And just as she hits the number one the door swings open. Perfect timing just like always.

"I'm here." Flynn calls as she waltzes into the house.

"I still don't get how you do that." Reggie says. "Jules what are you doing? You need to shower. Get dressed. Rehearse. Do your makeup. And-" Flynn say rambling, but Julie cut her off.

"Flynn it's only 10:30 am. We have time." Julie says.

Flynn glances down at her watch and then sighs. Flynn needed to chill out because Julie was right the band had time.

"Okay yeah your right. Oh also... um did you look at the magazines and news sights?" Flynn asks in a tentative voice.

"No. Why?" Alex asks.
"Because of this..." Flynn says pulling out a magazine from her bag.

On the front was the picture of Reggie and Julie. At the party, kissing. The headline read

Julie Molina and Reggie Peters from JATP. DATING?

"What!?" Julie screamed. Then she grabbed the magazine and plopped on the couch to read it.

As of today we have no confirmation of this picture being real. But sources say that it is. The picture above was taken at a fellow high school students house. At a party. Are Julie and Reggie dating? Because I always thought Julie and Luke would end up together. Or did the bass player steal Julies heart. More new on our favorite band coming your way.

Julie and Reggie looked at each other. The others took their time reading the article while Flynn was on the phone with their agent. Even though Flynn was their manager, they still had to have people who were known names to help them. Luke was reading the article it made him angry that the paparazzi couldn't mind their own business.