𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍. 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅

It had now been 4 months since they started their tour. Luke had been extremely rude to everyone and pissed off all the time. Julie thought he was being a jackass and the boys agreed. They were all fed up with him. He treated Reggie like shit and was even rude to Julie.

Julie understood that her choosing Reggie 3 months ago was hard for him but it gave him no reason to act this way. She was sick of it.

"Luke we sound fine. We're all tired and I need a break." Julie says standing up from behind her piano.

"No Julie we don't sound 'fine' we sound horrible." Luke said glaring at her from behind his microphone.

"Oh just shut up Lucas!" Julie yells.
"How about you shut up Julie! Forgive me if I don't want to sound as bad as we do right now." Luke said eyeing her.

"And by 'we' you mean 'me'?" Julie asks.

Luke stays quiet and Alex and Reggie look at them with worried eyes. This wasn't good.

"I'll take that as a yes." Julie said before grabbing her bag and heading towards the door. Hugging Alex on the way out and kissing Reggie on the head.

"Go. Apologize. Now." Alex says.
"I don't need to apologize for shit!" Luke says.
"Okay seriously go apologize to my girlfriend." Reggie says standing and angrily walking to Luke.

"Why do you have to call her your girlfriend? Afraid she'll forget?" Luke asks.

Luke and Reggie were now chest to chest. Reggie was about to lose his shit while Luke looked extremely calm.

"Oh just shut up Lucas. You're just pissed because she chose me and not you." Reggie said smirking.

Luke smirked. He wanted to make Reggie mad. And he knew exactly how to do it.

"Yeah just watch your back Reginald. Because you might have her now. But I'll get her back. Don't doubt that. Because we both know I'm the better guy. And she'll see it to. And then you'll be all alone. And Julie will be in my arms." Luke said before grabbing his bag and leaving.

Reggie and Alex look at each other and sigh. Reggie was hurt he knew that Luke and Julie fit better together. But he wished they didn't. He fell for a girl that had a guy already. And yet she chose him. Since then they had been acting more and more like a real couple, kissing and hugging outside of insta posts and fake dates. But Reggie knew deep down he wasn't her guy. And she wasn't his girl.

Meanwhile Alex was just fed up. He was just done. Alex was so sick and tired of Luke's attitude. This wasn't like him. Something was going on and it was hurting the whole band. Reggie was irritated all the time. Julie was just different. She seemed tired all the time and sad. And not normal sad. A sad that was easily hidden. A sad that looked like it could kill. And Alex hated seeing the people he loved sad.

"Well... that could have gone better." Alex said awkwardly from the floor.
"Well if he wasn't such an ass we wouldn't have a problem." Reggie said.

"Yeah. Luke needs a wake up call or something." Alex said.

Luke was out of hand. He was a cocky son of a bitch who needed to be knocked down a few pegs. They both nodded and left the rehearsal space to go and find Luke.

Later

Luke knew he needed to apologize. He knew he was being a horrible person. So he went to find Julie. He found her in Reggie's hotel room putting on one of his flannels over her outfit.

"Julie..." Luke starts and Julie turns around.
"What Lucas?" She asks as she stares him down. If only looks could kill.

"I'm sorry." Luke says in a small voice. And then because he couldn't help it he want up to Julie and hugged her.