𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄. 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

This is not the chapter I posted about. This is a filler chapter. K bye.

Alex was bored.

His other three band mates were on a date. Leaving Alex all by himself. He was watching Netflix when he heard a knock on his door.

Alex sighed and got up from his bed walking over to the door and looking through the peep hole.

Reggie.

Great.

Last Night

Alex wasn't sure why he said it. But he did.

"I'm jealous of it all Reg. You have two people and I have zero." Alex yells.

It started as a casual hang out between Alex and Reggie. Luke and Julie were busy writing their last song for their last concert. But it quickly turned into an argument.

Reggie had been complaining about how lonely he was while Luke and Julie were busy. Alex was offended, he was right here. Alex could feel himself spiraling.

"God Alex you sound like you're jealous!" Reggie says raising his eye brows and crossing his arms.

"Well maybe I am you asshole!" Alex yelled back.

Quickly he snapped his mouth shut. Fuck.

The conversation quickly turned into Alex's love confession.

Reggie learned about Alex crush on him. How he held in all his feelings because Reggie was happy. How Alex had started to notice so called 'Juke' getting closer, without Reggie.

Which Reggie had noticed, and he feared it.

It was only a matter of time before Julie and Luke got together leaving Reggie behind.

Alex moaned as Reggie sucked on his neck.

"Fuck we shouldn't be doing this." Reggie groans.

"Then stop." Alex moans.

Reggie was on top of Alex, sucking on his neck with force. Alex knew this was wrong but he seemed to not care.

"No." Reggie says.
"Why?" Alex asks.

Reggie knew deep down that Julie and Luke were soulmates.

Matching mental issues.
Matching passions.
They had always fit together.

So he knew deep down Julie would leave him for Luke. He didn't want that to happen but he knew it would. So what was cheating when they were already pulling away.

"Because I'm going to lose them anyways." Reggie says.

Alex felt a pant in his heart. He was just the rebound. But he didn't want to stop. He loved Reggie for years, but he didn't know what type of love until Reggie was in love. Now Alex had him. Even if Reggie was using him.

"Consent?" Reggie murmurs.
"Yes Reg. Yes." Alex whispers.

They made out.

They slept together.

They made a promise the next morning to never tell anyone what happened. No matter what.

Back to normal time (didn't know how to put it)

"We need to talk." Reggie says the second the door opens.

"What's the matter?" Alex asks, assessing Reggie's face, he looked like he was about to cry.

"On our date tonight they didn't kiss me." Reggie says.

Alex nods and steps aside letting Reggie enter his hotel room.

"I felt them pulling away towards each other but not this. Never this." Reggie groans.

Alex proceeded to listen to Reggie's drama. Apparently Reggie's guilt was eating him alive. And now he was feeling the distance between him and his partners grow.

Reggie knew that Julie and Luke spent a lot of time together. They wrote songs together, they slept in the same room together. They had even started seeing the doctor for their mental issues.

So Reggie had started to feel left out. But he ignored it.

But then he slept with Alex.

Now Reggie was screwed. And he could feel his heart pulling in two different directions, Alex or Julie and Luke.

Reggie was curled up against Alex. They had been napping together and now we're laying in a comfortable silence.

"So drinks with Julie?" Reggie says into the air.
"Yep."

"Be carful."
"Always."

A/N -

Here is an extremely short chapter to give you some insight. Next chapter is going to be extremely long. Yay.

That's it. Mwah.

UNEDITED

Word Count - 667 Words