𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 (𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓- 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎). 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘

TW- SMUT IN THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER

"I slept with Alex."

Reggie groaned as he lost at his game again, his ears picked up on a giggle. He turned his head to see Julies hand covering her mouth and her shoulders shaking as she attempted to stifle her laughs- in her defense, Reggie had been playing the game for the past 30 minutes and he'd been failing the whole time. So it was pretty fucking funny that Reggie kept trying- but at the same time, she found his persistence charming or hot or some word that she couldn't quite find to describe him.

"I'm so glad that my failure is amusing to you," Reggie says in a snarky tone.

"Sorry, it's funny," Julie says with a giggle.
"Whatever," Reggie says crossing his arms and fake pouting.

Julie doesn't say anything just leans over from her chair and places a kiss on Reggie's cheek. Reggie quickly turned his head to capture her lips in a sweet kiss, Julie cupped his cheek with her soft hands. Reggie placed one of his hands over her smaller ones, smiling into the kiss. Julies' lips were enchanting him as she placed a spell on him. Reggie's tongue flicked out swiping under her lips to ask for entrance- which Julie gave to him. As Julie ran her soft fingertips over his jawline, causing shivers to run down Reggie's body. His tongue exploring her mouth- this was nothing like kissing Alex; Reggie couldn't determine if it was better or worse.

The two of them were so into their make-out session they didn't even notice that Luke was back. The sounds of him walking up were unknown to them until Reggie felt someone's hand roughly grab his hair and pull his head back- breaking his kiss with Julie. Reggie involuntarily let out a quiet moan as his face flushed.

"Kinky little fucker." Luke says before leaning down and placing a chaste kiss on Reggie's lips. At his words Reggie blushed even more as he glanced around the hotel lobby, checking to see if anyone saw them.

"Aw look at him Jules, looking around to see if anyone saw," Luke says in a taunting tone as he releases Reggie's hair from his grasp.

"Poor baby he's humiliated," Julie says as she climbs into Reggie's lap, her legs straddling his waist. Julie's soft hands ran up his chest before pulling his chin down, his eyes meeting hers.

Reggie's pupils were blown wide, his eyes nearly black as he attempted to slow his racing heart and control his heavy breathing. Julie ran one finger over his lips as Luke's hands went to Reggie's chest. He ran his hands up and down over Reggie's clothes body, stimulating him as his brain attempted to keep up. Julie leaned to the side and placed a quick kiss on his cheek as if reassuring him that he was safe and loved. Reggie nuzzled his face against hers as he focused on the feeling of Luke's hands running all over, never staying in one certain spot too long. Julies' lips were now on his neck placing small kisses there, her perfume swirling in the air as Reggie breathed it in, the smell calming him.

"What if someone sees?" Reggie breathes out, right as Julie bites his ear gently- causing a loud moan to escape Reggie's mouth, sending a little thrill up his spine. All three of them knew that Reggie had a humiliation kink as well as an exhibition kink, and now that he thought about it he also had a praise kink, so deep down Reggie was loving this.

Neither of his partners answered him as Luke moved his hands down to Reggie's jeans. Rubbing his thighs, occasionally passing over Reggie's cock, which was rock hard in his pants. Julie had moved to the other side of his neck as she pressed more kisses, Reggie's head fell back and he saw that there were maybe four people in the lobby, but still, they could all be caught. He felt overstimulated, his brain crowded with thoughts, but he loved it; Reggie just wanted to submit to the pleasure that he was feeling. He had no idea that he could be this close to simple kisses and touches from his partners, but he was. Reggie was so fucking close to cumming, he just needed a little more.