𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘- 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄. 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒎𝒂

Alex hated being the fourth wheel. To Julie and Reggie and Luke's little triangle. But not today. Today they had to be there for Julie. She was going to a psychiatrist to see what's going on with her.

Flynn had taken her over three hours ago and the boys were anxiously awaiting her return.

"Okay Reggie if you don't stop pacing I'm going to sit on you." Luke exclaims.

Reggie stops to look at him.

"I dare you." Reggie says.

Luke tunes to look at Alex and they both nod and rush towards Reggie. Laughing at the way he giggles and runs around their hotel room.

"REGINALD!" Luke screams.
"Get back here!" Alex yells.
"CAN'T CATCH ME!" Reggie yells back giggling.

Eventually Luke catches him and tackles him to the ground. Alex lading on top of them. As they continue to wrestle on the ground before Reggie gets on top of Luke. They were all laughing and sweaty. So distracted by their wrestling match they didn't know anyone had come in. Until they heard giggling and a flash.

Looking up as Julie and Flynn snapped pictures of them with their phones. Laughing at the boys antics.

"Okay. This years Christmas card." Julie says laughing as she shows them her pictures.

It was them looking up at the camera shocked looks on their faces as they were piled on top of each other.

@_𝗝𝗔𝗧𝗣_

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 @𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻_𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱 - @𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲_𝗠𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 @𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀_𝗣𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 @𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲_𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 @𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅_𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿/𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 - @𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻_𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁 - @𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮_𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀

- 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 ♫

♡24.2𝗸 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 7,529 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

@𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲_𝗪𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆?

@𝗝𝘂𝗸𝗲_𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 😌🤚🏽

@𝗝𝗔𝗧𝗣_𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 - 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹𝘀 👏🏽💜
@𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀_𝗣𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 - 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 😎💜
@𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲_𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 - 𝗻𝗼. 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 🙃

Reggie smiled at the comments, before setting his phone down and looking up at Julie.

"So what happened at your appointment?" Reggie asks.

All the boys turn to her as if just remembering she had gone.

"Well I talked to a doctor and um... I've been diagnosed with a major depression disorder." Julie says.