𝐅 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍. 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇

⚠️Warning - Self Harm ⚠️

Julie and Reggie were laying on the bed cuddled together. There relationship had been good so far but something seemed off recently. Or more like Julie seemed off recently. And Reggie was starting to overthink everything.

"Hey Jules?" Reggie asked breaking the comfortable silence.
"Yes?" Julie asks.

"Do you love me?" Reggie asks.

Julie sighed something she had learned from the months of fake dating and real dating was Reggie needed constant reassurance. She knew it probably came from how unloved he was as a child. But she was always willing to give it to him.

"Yes Reggie I love you." Julie says as she snuggles further into his chest.
"Okay. I love you too." Reggie whispers and with that they both fall asleep into a much needed nap.

Later

Julie winced as the razor blade sliced her wrist open again. And again. And again. Until her wrist was bloody and cut. Julie looked up at herself and she didn't even recognize the person looking back at her.

Julie felt empty. And alone. But she wasn't alone. She had her guys. Her boyfriend. Her two best friends. Her family. And yet she never felt more alone.

The cutting had been going on for the past couple of months. It made her feel better. Made her feel human. Like she could get through this if she just pushed a little more.

When she was around her boys and friends it made it easier to mask her emptiness.

When she was with Reggie he was like a little puppy who never failed to make her smile.

When she was shopping with Carrie and Alex she was happy and confident.

When she was with Luke songwriting she felt close with her mom and him.

When she was with Flynn she felt like she was the luckiest girl ever to have a best friend like that.

And yet she was alone. At night she would cry herself to sleep. At shows she smiled while preforming and interacting with the fans. At dinners she acted like she was on top of the world and was all over her boyfriend. When she was rehearsing she faked the best smile she could. Julie figured out that no one had noticed at all. She would be an amazing actress.

Julie rinsed her arm off and wrapped some bandages around her arm before getting dressed in Reggie's flannel and his tee shirt. She put on some jean shorts and Reggie's necklaces. She did her makeup and fixed her hair.

Then she fixed her smile and headed to hang out with the guys.

Later

"That show was amazing!" Luke screams.
"Yeah we were on fire." Julie says as she jumps off Reggie's back and onto the couch. Giggling Reggie jumped on top of Julie burying his head in his girlfriends neck.

Julie winced as Reggie touched her arm.

"What's the matter Jules are you hurt?" Reggie asks as he sits up and grabs her arm again.

"No I'm good. I...uh can one of you drive me to the store?" Julie asks yanking her arm back from Reggie's grasp. Lucky she actually was supposed to start her period.

"Yeah sure why?" Alex asks suspicious.
"Um... girl stuff." Julie says mimicking Luke.

"Like what?" Luke asks rolling his eyes at the 'girl stuff' comment.

"Girl stuff Lucas. Like peri-" Julie starts to say.
"Nope I got it. It's cool. Um yeah." Luke says grimacing.

"I'll drive you." Alex says.
"Thanks Lex." Julie says as she dumps on Alex back from the couch.