𝐓 𝐄 𝐍. 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

"Seriously Reggie its not that hard!" Luke yells.
"Don't yell at me!" Reggie screams back.

Julie and Alex sat on the floor exhausted. Their tour had started one month ago and the boys were already at each other's throats. Luke had gotten upset because Reggie kept messing up his bass line. Julie was annoyed because it wasn't that big of a deal. They already had their set list for tonight and Alex was just fed up with the fighting, it had been happening since the tour started a month ago; and it was constant.

"Okay Reginald let me explain it slowly so maybe that tiny little brain of yours can understand." Luke yells.
"Don't call me stupid you asshole." Reggie screams back.

"Don't call me an asshole." Luke screams.
"I can call you what I want to call you." Reggie yells.
"Then so can I." Luke shouts back

"ENOUGH!" Julie screams loudly; Luke and Reggie both turn to look at her shocked.

"You two have been at each others throats for weeks and I'm sick of it. Luke stop getting so mad at everything we do. And Reggie stop calling him names. We're all stressed and we are all annoyed. So please stop with the fighting and handle it like grownups." Julie yells at them hoping the ball of anxiety would uncurl from her stomach.

"Period. You tell them." Alex says looking at Julie.
"Sorry Julie." Reggie says wrapping his arms around Julies waist hugging her from behind.

Over this past month it had been getting easier and easier to pretend to be a couple. Julie and Reggie had been making fans crazy with their small little touches on stage and kisses. Luke was hating it. Every fucking second of it. He loved Julie and watching her fall for his best friend was not easy. But if it's what made her happy it made him happy.

"Yeah sorry Julie." Luke says looking down at his phone.

"It's fine." Julie says laughing as Reggie kissed her cheek.

"Anyways I'm going to go grab lunch and then get ready for the show. Remember tonight's theme is pride." Julie says.

"Who gets to decide these themes anyway?" Reggie asks.
"Flynn." Julie answers.

"Why pride?" Luke asks from across the room.
"I have no idea. I think because we are all part of what I proudly like to call 'The Alphabet Mafia' But it is what it is." Julie says laughing.

"Yeah I'm so excited." Alex says standing up with a little pep in his step.

Julie was bisexual, she knew Alex was gay. But when Luke told her he was pan she was a little shocked. Reggie being bi too blew her mind. Flynn was pan and Carrie was a lesbian, and Julie was like 90% sure that Kayla was bi or some form of queer. So yeah no one they knew was straight.

"I know Alex that's why Flynn wanted to do this theme one night. We know that in the 90's it wasn't really normalized or acceptable to be gay." Julie says as she packs up her things putting them into her bag.

Alex nodded. Remembering all the times he was bullied for loving who he loved. But now he had friends who were part of the LGBTQ+ community to stand up for him when anyone said something.

"Anyways I'm going out with Flynn and Carrie. The rest of Dirty Candy is still rehearsing. So I guess I'll see you guys later?" Julie asks looking to them for confirmation.

"Yep see you later." Alex says waving. Luke and Reggie wave to.

Luke packs up his stuff to go get a nap in before the show. Alex was about to leave but Reggie had to talk to him. Luke waved goodbye and headed out. Luke started to walk away when he realized he forgot something.