Chapter 11:

A/N: I'm confused as to how there are more reads than there are in some chapters, are people skipping chapters? Idk. Ill explain in the authors note at the end as to why I haven't been on lately.

Btw I'm in love with plot twist on vine 😍😍

Jack's POV

It's has been about a few months since our digitour ended and I've honestly been so bored with life. It seems like my life is stuck on repeat and can't get out of the cycle. I haven't even been out for school, I still take cyber school since it would be pointless to join public school half way through the school year. Everything is stuffy around the house and I travel every now and then but it's never anything whoa-look-where-I-went-to. nothing new ever happens and it's honestly boring me to death. I'm in my senior year of high school and a few years ago, I wouldn't have thought this is what my senior year would be like, boring af.

I drag my unmotivated body out of bed and trudge against the hardwood floor of the hallway and into the bathroom so I can start off my day. Today was actually something new. Me and jack were going out and getting burgers or something random like that and meeting up with Matt. Matt has been out and around all year. I haven't spoken to him in so long and I only know he's been active because he's adds to his snapchat story every fücking chance he can ha. I really haven't seen much of the gang for awhile but we all try to keep in touch.

"Jacckkkk" I hear the front door slam shut and I can already see jack in the view of mirror.

"Yes?" I say inaudibly due to my toothbrush being in my mouth.

"Do you have food?" We're getting food? Okay.

"But we're getting burgers can't you wait"

"Ugh okay" he walks away, I'm assuming into my room. My theory is proven right when I walk into my room only to find jack sprawled out on my bed throwing up a mini basketball and catching it after it hits my wall and comes back.

"Why are you here so early?" I said trying ruffling my hair a bit. I grab a pair of basketball shorts from my dresser and put them on.

"Uh my parents were being... um annoying." He said sounding not too sure of himself.

--------

"Hey Matt!" I said hugging him in the parking lot of In-n-Out. Yeah I hugged him, judge me. He has his doughnut bucket hat on that reveals his long locks (a/n: BAHAHA sounds like a girl, anyway), but he still wears the same smile he did the last time I saw him.
-----
I've been having a great day say far. Not a care in the world and just having some fun with my friends. I actually have something to put onto my snapchat now so my "fans" know I'm alive. For the first time in what seems like forever, I feel free of my worries. It's also been awhile since Emily was on my mind.
----------
Emily's POV

Could time be any slower? At the moment, I'm in study and it just keeps dragging me the neck. I scroll through my phone in hopes to find entertainment with no prevail. I could've gone to the library where we're allowed to talk, but I really don't associate with annoying brats that get everything handed to them on a silver platter. As I look at the digital clock that is plastered onto the cafeteria wall, I think of the adventurous things I could be doing right now if I wasn't in school on an 80 degree hot summer day. To be honest, I would probably be on my phone scrolling through Instagram, BUT that is certainly not the point. I would be scrolling through my Instagram at home, where a thing called air conditioning exists.
Please let summer arrive soon.
----------------------------------

A/N: I am truly deeply sorry for not updating in what feels like a year. Thank you all who are reading this rn and have the patience to put up with my lack of updating skills. I have no excuse whatsoever and maybe it's all just because I have a bad case of not being able to commit. I update when I can and I will try to update weekly. This chapter was weak because I just really wanted you guys to know I was alive and healthy (I could be wrong). But I love you all and good riddance until the next time I update love you all

Comment

Share

Vote

Etc.

R. Fanfictions