Chapter 9:

It hurts how beautiful he is 😔
Not edited btw so sorry for the mistakes
-------
Jack's POV

"Up town Funk you up, up town Funk you up" I sang moving my free hand around while my other hand held the mike up to my lips. This is my life, going out and doing what I love, entertaining. We left Florida around a week ago (A/N: I was this close 👌 to saying about a week ago, didn't want to set myself up for failure) and we were back onto the highways and traveling around to other cities. Screams engulfed me and I loved it. As we walked off the stage the screams faded into nothing until we got into our dressing rooms.

"They were louder than ever tonight" Jack said looking over at me while drinking from his water bottle and offering one to me in the process.

"Yeah I know right. It's completely insane. I don't know how they do it" I said in awe at how amazing and committing fan base was. They're the main reason we are where we are, and for that I'm forever grateful.

From: EJ-Weezie😝💕

Dtflj? 😂

What? It's things like this that amaze me. She's abnormally stupid, but a funny stupid. Don't ask me. Maybe this is some new sort of slang or something like lol.

From: Jack Off 😳✌️

Uh..? Sure? Haha

I said not really sure of what to reply.

"Jack!" Jack said loud kind of laughing at me.

"Yeah?" I said looking up from my phone.

"I've been asking and saying your name for the past five minutes"

"You have?"

"Yes I have. What's got you so entranced?" He said with a mocking wink and smirk, assuming the dirty.

"No no no, it's nothing like that" I said denying anything and everything he said.

He came in an instant and stole my phone. A few minutes later he was bursting out laughing at something, it made me uneasy.

"What?" I said wanting to know what his laughter was about.

"Oh my God! Her nickname for you is priceless! Oh God I'll have to use that one sometime." He said his laughter booming throughout the room.

"Anyway, like I was trying to say to you, what do you want to get to eat"
------

Emily's POV

"Up town Funk you up, up town funk-"

I don't know why I put that as my alarm, it's way to upbeat for my mute and dreary bedroom in the morning. I hesitantly got up out from bed immediately regretting it, for the mysteriously now cold room took away all body heat I possessed.

I turned on my tv watching whatever Disney junior show was on and started getting ready. It's been long enough into the school year to the point that I don't even bother trying to look good for scroungy old teachers, people I don't even talk to, and for shayan and Lilly. They've seen me look worse, so what's the point?

Being the typical teenager I am who puts on a front that says "unless your zayn Malik get away" I put on my "anti-you" tshirt and put on some sweats.

After doing the essential brushing my teeth and such I left the house with hot pocket in my hand and my keys jingling on my lanyard. I lived in the neighborhood that was fairly close to the school but it was freezing and I was not about that life where "exercise is life, yay sports drinks"

I walked in school as usual and went to the cafeteria where students could wait at while waiting for the bell to dismiss us to go to homeroom. I sat down beside Shay looking at everyone who was accompanying her. There was Shay, Lilly, Emily, Abigail, and some other girls that were mutual friends.

"Hey guys" I said sending a little wave down the table of girls. "hey will you come get a pop tart with me in the breakfast line?" I said turning to Shay talking to her individually.

"Yeah sure" she said getting up with me.

"Thank you" I said paying for my food. While waiting up for Shay to pay I felt a buzzing sensation in my pocket. Since there's no phones allowed in school I quickly dismissed myself and went to the bathroom.

Before the caller could end it I answered the FaceTime call while climbing into a nearby stall.

"Hey! Wait where are you?" He said confused by the background"

"I'm at school you idiot, remember the time change?"

"Haha sorry abou-"

"Hey Em, are you in here?" I heard Lilly call out. I unlocked myself from the stall still keeping jack on.

"Haha yeah sorry, Jack just FaceTimed me that's all." I said showing her my phone screen where little jack laid there giving her a small wave.

"Yeah because that happens all the time em." Lilly said which made Jack let out a slight giggle.

"Hey I have to go now but I'll text you later" I said ending our short conversation.

------

It was first period and I was beyond bored because I was in study hall and I had no homework to do surprisingly. I pulled out my phone making sure my books were in front of me so it was blocking the view of my phone.

From: EJ-Weezie 😝💕

Wakey wakey my little fückboy, come and give me your attention 👌💩

From: Jack Off 😳✌️

Okay okay you attention whore, what do you want 😏😉

From: EJ-Weezie 😝💕

I'm in study hall and I'm about to break this kids neck because he keeps shaking the table 😒 I have no one to talk to 😔

From: Jack Off 😳✌️

Awe lonely aren't we? 😜

From: EJ-Weezie 😝💕

Lol yes, very. This one 9th grader keeps looking at me 😳

From: Jack Off 😳✌️

Ah yes, yet another story of one of your many admirers 🙈

From: EJ-Weezie 😝💕

Yes, yes. I know, bow down my slave

From: Jack Off 😳✌️

If anything em, you would be my slave 😏

This made me choke on air, making the 9th grader beside me give me weird stares. I checked the clock and noticed I only had three more minutes until the bell rang. I quickly said goodbye to jack and gathered my stuff awaiting for the loud obnoxious bell.

-------

A/N: sorry sorry sorry. A quick and terrible filler. I'm trying to find a way for Emily and Jack's life to cross paths. Any ideas?

Comment

Rate

Share

Vote

Etc.

R. Fanfictions